What's new

What's the best time to look for entries in the market

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote
I suggest trading during the London or the NY time frame because it is the best time at the beginning of a major session.

I usually do market analysis in Tokyo period and try to trade in London session. It is possible to observe good movement. As a trader, I first learned this lesson in demo trading. Demo trading has taught me a lot of important lessons. I have benefited a lot from trading on Eurotrader broker's platform.

I had the same question when I was a beginner, and many traders suggest trading at the beginning of a major session, like the London any NY, which I still follow because those are the most liquid hours.

I think using the London session will be much better for you. A trader can gain a lot of profit if he can capture the right momentum. If you trade in the London session, the profit ratio is likely to increase. Eurotrader brokers provide various information about this on their website.

Depends on where you live and time zone. Personally I think before 30mins before markets open is a good time to start analyzing entries if your analyses becomes valid.

Mostly, the appropriate time is at the beginning of a major session, like London or the NY, and it also depends on the time zone in which the trader lives.

The best time to trade forex is London and New York. But looking for the best time to trade is not the main problem. You can trade anytime but be mindful of critical forex news and also know your forex analysis to the later. If you know this, you will stop worrying about time

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.