What's new

When is the best ideal time for you to trade

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote
I think this is the best advice. Every trader's situation is unique, based on their available time to trade, their strategy, the currency pairs they trade, etc. Every trader should decide for themselves.

The perfect time of trading currencies is when the market is highly volatile. Eg. to trade EUR/USD trading in the New York session or London Session is the best time.

Find out which markets are open when it is suitable for you to trade. Look for hours when there’s high liquidity which will allow you to trade at desired prices easily.

The best time is when you can trade on a regular basis. If you go by the market timings, you may have to make a lot of other sacrifices with your professional and personal life. So, it’s best to trade when you know you will be able to trade daily and build your trading plan accordingly.

I have the good fortune of working from home for my "day job", so I can trade during my workday for the most part when the US markets are open. Don't know how I'd be able to do it of I was working in an office.

On the active hours (when there is actually volume to move the market around). Best times are London session and early NY session. Then it dies out.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.