What's new

Who here is profitable?

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote
I see many traders giving advice. Would be funny if these traders are not profitable, but know how to advice you to get profitable. Same as many people do on retail forums where you learn sh*t, like Babypips. Honest questions here. Who is profitable and what strategy do you use? I am using institutional trading and have been profitable since.

I find it very difficult to profit these days, trying to mix many systems into the one that was showing signs of weakness. Me not knowing what was I doing I ended up waking up the ameteur trying to go Pro

Forex trading is a lucrative business and those who are willing to learn and take risks are the ones who can make profit from it. Also, I don’t see any problem in these trading forums. In fact it’s a wonderful place for traders to interact with each other and learn from other traders.
That is definitely a benefit. However getting advice from unqualified traders can also slow down your progress. Especially as someone who is still seeking for a profitable model.

I find it very difficult to profit these days, trying to mix many systems into the one that was showing signs of weakness. Me not knowing what was I doing I ended up waking up the ameteur trying to go Pro
And what is your conclusion from that experience?

Yes, it is true, so many traders become rich when they know how to beat the forex market. But how if you don't have a big number of funds? Don't worry, you still can trading with FreshForex, you can start trading with $1 and spread as low as 0 spread.

Trading forex is not that easy. Trader needs to learn and gain all the trading skills including having a good trading psychology in order to be profitable. One should not hurry to trade but take small and effective steps towards learning and then earning from forex trading.

If you search, you will find millions of successful traders in Forex. Behind their success, you will find some things, which are patience, proper risk management, good planning, time management, and proven strategy. I know making these all things prepared take times but is not something impossible.

Not many traders are able to make consistent profits. If there’s anyone who can, they are profitable without a doubt. You may not make profits every time but if they are more than the losses in total, you are profitable.

Maximizing profit is the goal of every Forex trader. Traders should go ahead in trading based on proven strategies so that traders can benefit in the end. If traders don’t have sufficient trading experience, they should go to any expert traders for seeking advice.

I am profitable but I am not rich. If you too are making consistent profits through forex trading, don’t hesitate to call yourself a profitable trader. You are doing far better than most traders across the globe.

After 5 years of learning and loss, only recently I became more consistent...

Initially always losing, then in the last year my equity curve was more like a range... Making money and losing it all again.

It takes time to succeed. With persistance, understanding of trade and risk management is key.

Attachments

• keni_fx.jpg
    keni_fx.jpg
    134.2 KB · Views: 3
Profitability is about returns from winnings being more than those from losses over the long run. Other issues are subjective

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.