What's new

Who here is profitable?

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Not everybody here is profitable. Some are here to learn while some are experts and can give advice. Traders like me are also here who are neither experts nor beginners, we would share our experience with a beginner and learn new things from an expert. I am not very profitable but I do manage to earn good profit on average.
Good comment

The money management is another very important point to persevere and not to be eaten up immediately in the
largest shark tank in the world: the forex market. Never risk too much per trade! A maximum of 1% of the total
trading sum (net sum) provided per trade. You shouldn't break certain rules. Discipline.

I have been profitable for quite some time now. But I still think I lack consistency. Working on this. Hope to see the results “soon”!

Those who create trading strategies with discipline and plan never trade losses. Loss trading is when they do not work with a plan without developing a strategy. If I want to trade, I have to trade with Psychology and Emotion Control.
Accepted. I think that is where EA comes in to play.

I use price action. I make decent money from trading that is good enough for me. But I can do better. Just got to remain consistent!

There are many profitable traders, including myself. To be successful, one must be disciplined and consistent in their efforts. Trading is a risky endeavour, and if you do not strictly adhere to your plan, you may lose your hard-earned money.

Making profits, once or twice, is easy, but making consistent profits is the hardest thing to do. You need to be regular with your backtesting and study the market in detail.

My God! going through the thread, no one can boast of being successful. i dont mean win 6 out of 10 trades. i remember watching Jamie (Binary Destroyer) on youtube with his friend Mark go for a challenge of taking 1000 trades with no loss. i think Mark achieved that record, 1000 trades, 0 Loss, 1000 wins. that is what i will term as a SUCCESSFUL trader. And they were just trading S&R with the Mog arrow indicator.

Traders who trade systematically and trade with a trading plan and proper trading psychology that are essential to become successful are profitable.

I see many traders giving advice. Would be funny if these traders are not profitable, but know how to advice you to get profitable. Same as many people do on retail forums where you learn sh*t, like Babypips. Honest questions here. Who is profitable and what strategy do you use? I am using institutional trading and have been profitable since.
the more we learn the more we earn in mind not money in the end experience and little losees we can become sussessful

Well, not every strategy will work for you, there are some that could seem easy but it won't necessarily apply to your current situation. Everyone enters the market to gain profit, but there is no 100% guarantee on winning. Traders need to learn how to analyse and strategize in order to maintain a certain level of consistency.

I think many have earned some profits here. But if you are asking for those who are able to make profits regularly or at least have an overall trading account in profit then I don’t think there'd be many such traders. Earning consistently is a different thing. Personally I have been trying to master fibonacci retracement for trading along with other indicators.

Just because you are profitable from your kind of strategy and place of learning, does not mean everything else is shit. I have been trading for more than 2-3 years now and I make consistent good profits. I learnt from books and free courses. Also my strategy is very simple, nothing too complex.

I dont trade in a discretionary way. I always trade systematically or algorithmically, because my emotions will get in the way otherwise. But yes I've been profitable

I think approaching the market with the intent of earning huge profits is not right. Learning from losses and trying to improve everyday is what counts. I've been trading for a few months now, so far I’ve been using the buy low, sell his strategy. It's working fine for now but I’m planning on changing soon. Any advice or tips? Much appreciated. Thanks

There are three main measures of profit. These are gross profit, operating profit and net profit.
That being said, does any of you trading in the cTrader platform? I just started using the assetsfx-org's cTrader platform, and the experience was amazing.
Thanks for the post.

I trade for a living
but i dont count pips but rather how much the pip value is, so if you think about it then i guess i count pips.
But my target and stopp loss im not setting it up with pips but with a exactly sum of money

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.