What's new

24option is Latest Broker to Close Israeli Call Center

Priya

International trading firms have been under intense pressure in Israel recently and all the big names are leaving.
24option is the latest binary options broker closing its Israeli call center and moving its operation to another country. Its Israeli staff has already been informed that the office is due to close in May. The exact number of people losing their jobs isn’t confirmed but our sources estimated the relevant Israeli staff at over 150 before the move.

Last month we already reported that anyoption is shutting down its Israeli operation and firing 80 employees, and in January it was Banc De Binary that closed.

After already banning the instruments for Israeli traders, the regulators have been looking for a way to shut down all local companies offering marketing services to binary options brokers based abroad. On Tuesday during a parliamentary meeting the regulator kept pushing for a new law that will grant him powers to stop the operations of companies that are not working with Israelis at all.
Source: Finance Magnates

International trading firms have been under intense pressure in Israel recently and all the big names are leaving.
24option is the latest binary options broker closing its Israeli call center and moving its operation to another country. Its Israeli staff has already been informed that the office is due to close in May. The exact number of people losing their jobs isn’t confirmed but our sources estimated the relevant Israeli staff at over 150 before the move.

Last month we already reported that anyoption is shutting down its Israeli operation and firing 80 employees, and in January it was Banc De Binary that closed.

After already banning the instruments for Israeli traders, the regulators have been looking for a way to shut down all local companies offering marketing services to binary options brokers based abroad. On Tuesday during a parliamentary meeting the regulator kept pushing for a new law that will grant him powers to stop the operations of companies that are not working with Israelis at all.
Source: Finance Magnates
Both 24 Option and Banc De Binary are scammer. When you opened an account with them, the account manager will call you and ask you to fund a lot of money in order to get into their special trading group. 24Option asked me to fund USD 300K. I don't have that kind of money but I told the account manager that since it is a lot of money, I would like to take a look first before I decide. So I was invited to attend a daily webinar session to watch how the 24 Option director (his name is Eric Smith but who knows if it is his real name?!) guide the group of elite client trade. There were easily 12 or more clients. Eric shared his trading screen and his balance is above $1m dollars. He mentioned that all the clients in the group have more than $1m in their account in order to join the session. Again, who knows ? None of the clients share their screen. Then the trading session started, I was shocked ! They trade very big size and martingale up when they lost each trade. On the 5th loss, the trade size was $33K. My heart stopped beating. I got off the webinar. The next day, my account manager called me. I told him that is not the kind of game I for me. I don't have $1m to invest. Surprisingly, he told me Eric also take client with small fund and the minimum is $30K USD. I told him I will think about it. Later that day, I decided to try another broker besides 24Option. I signed up Banc De Binary and within minutes, I got a call from a lady from Banc De Binary. She said she was the account manager assigned to my account. She said the same thing as 24 Option. Right away, I knew they are playing the same game. I told her that I don't have so much money. She screwed me and hung up the phone! SO GLAD THAT BOTH BROKERS ARE SCREWED NOW!

Binary Option - big deal !!!! You can make 1000% from you first deposit :love: within the week

Attachments

• Снимок экрана (257).png
    Снимок экрана (257).png
    105 KB · Views: 8
  • Снимок экрана (258).png
    Снимок экрана (258).png
    162.9 KB · Views: 7
  • Снимок экрана (259).png
    Снимок экрана (259).png
    165.6 KB · Views: 10
  • Снимок экрана (260).png
    Снимок экрана (260).png
    166.8 KB · Views: 5
  • Снимок экрана (261).png
    Снимок экрана (261).png
    164.9 KB · Views: 7
  • Снимок экрана (262).png
    Снимок экрана (262).png
    170.4 KB · Views: 4
  • Снимок экрана (263).png
    Снимок экрана (263).png
    171.1 KB · Views: 4
  • Снимок экрана (264).png
    Снимок экрана (264).png
    166 KB · Views: 7
  • Снимок экрана (265).png
    Снимок экрана (265).png
    165.1 KB · Views: 4
  • Снимок экрана (266).png
    Снимок экрана (266).png
    165.4 KB · Views: 4

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.