What's new

Strategy Beast Super Signal Indicator

3.30 star(s) 60 Votes
V1 + Bot indicator.
Only 4h times. Do not test with other times.
80% success rate.
The EA, such send operation, you must move SL to the appropriate place. (High or low part of previous times)
I advise stops of 100 pips and TP of 200.
Use weekly or monthly Fibonacci levels for profit taking.
IF any of you know the official website of V3?

Attachments

• BEAST SUPER SIGNAL Ruso.zip
    232.5 KB · Views: 82
Attached efficient indicator fibonacci zones.
Use it as over-buy, over-sell, and profit-taking zones.

Attachments

• autofibo-trading-zones.mq4
    7.5 KB · Views: 27
Very useful thread. I'm starting to really get into forex and this kind of tools are great. I'm tired of everybody saying only price action works.

Thank you for sharing the wonderful indicator.
What currency pair and what timeframe does this indicator work on?

will also like to try:) awesome...................................................................................................................................................................................

AUDCAD today, as we see here now, the price just jump up, this is your chance to open buy position, you have to wait for the price until it back to support area at 0.91932 and start buy it with potential target up to 50 pips above

Find attached Beast Super Signal Indicator.
The Beast Super Signal indicator will also give you Entry, Stop Loss, and 3 X Take Profit level suggestions which you can use if preferred.

There are 2 input options for calculating how the TP & SL levels are calculated on the chart.

1. TP & SL levels are calculated using average daily range volatility.
  2. TP & SL levels are calculated using Risk & Reward ratios 1:1, 1:2, and 1:3.
There are parameters in the input settings to further customize the indicator to your own preference, however the standard default settings have been optimized for best performance.
thank you for this. Let me try it out

Find attached Beast Super Signal Indicator.
The Beast Super Signal indicator will also give you Entry, Stop Loss, and 3 X Take Profit level suggestions which you can use if preferred.

There are 2 input options for calculating how the TP & SL levels are calculated on the chart.

1. TP & SL levels are calculated using average daily range volatility.
  2. TP & SL levels are calculated using Risk & Reward ratios 1:1, 1:2, and 1:3.
There are parameters in the input settings to further customize the indicator to your own preference, however the standard default settings have been optimized for best performance.
thanks!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.