What's new

General Best And Reliable Broker

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Alex@nder

Hi Ras, I'm looking for a broker as well, since i scalp, would prefer a broker with lower spreads and commission.

And regulation is important as well, any broker recommendations ?

Lannanda

For example, I've been working with expertoption online trading for more than a year, the conditions are just excellent, so the profit is good

Juan.Anto

I'm looking to get started with a live account and looking for an old broker who has been for 10 or more years in the Forex market still ideally regulated.It would be favorable if the commission costs are lower commission and spread low as 0.1 pips

Alex@nder

I'm looking to get started with live Trading soon, I'm a scalper and use EAs for kind of high frequency trading.

So would want a broker that doesn't have any restrictions with respect to using EAs on their servers and most importantly has reasonably fast Execution, any recommendations?

DenzilJude

I mostly scalp in the Majors, So looking for broker that offers tight spreads (Preferably ECN Pricing) and most importantly is stable during high volatility market movements.I read reviews on XM, FP Markets and Globalfx,

any recommendations on which broker would be suitable for my requirements ?

Sheldon.D

Have been trading demo for the last few months, Looking to go live soon with an reliable broker that is regulated.Brokers with tighter spreads and leverage of over 1:300 is preferable as i will be trading in tra-day mostly, any recommendations?

Alexhunter

Fairly new to FX, been doing demo for the last few months. looking for an reliable broker with regulation and 10 or more years of experince to start live trading.

Brokers with tighter spreads and leverage of 1:500 would be good, any suggestion on such brokers ?

Liv

I am looking for an ECN broker which offers lowest spreads (Looking to open 30-50 positions a day, most of them EURUSD)

Regulated broker with 10 or more years would be an advantage, anyone would recommend an suitable broker.

Gilbert.Jer

Hi Liv, try FP Markets it's an ASIC regulated broker active since 2005, I trade with their RAW (ECN) spreads account.

The spreads in FP Markets start from low as 0.0 pips in EUR/USD. FP Markets are stable even during volatile market movements, haven't faced any server freezing issues.

Bennington

From my experience in trading with several brokers in the past, I consider FP Markets as a reliable broker, . They are regulated by ASIC and are in business for over 15 years.

I currently trade with their Raw spreads account in their MT4 platform and have not faced any issues so far.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T How can i chose a best broker which is reliable and trustable? Forex Broker Reviews 3
M Strategy Reliable and the best Trading Systems and Strategies 0
F What is the Best Reliable EA Trading Systems and Strategies 4
A General GUYS WHICH COMPANY GIVES THE BEST AND RELIABLE VPN NETWORK? Forex VPS 14
HotForexsignal Suggestion Choose the best reliable forex signals General Discussions 2
R What are the best days of the week to trade USD pairs? General Discussions 0
G does anyone have the best strategy for nas100? like a an indicator or something. not an EA Trading Systems and Strategies 0
A Best VPS service provider Forex VPS 0
I What should be the best forex paid VPS? Forex VPS 1
T the very best system of trading nAs100 Forex Education 0
G Forex News i have top best profitable strategies Stocks and Indexes 0
K SPIKE BOOM1000 best indocators to have on mt5 Trading Systems and Strategies 0
T Best indicator sum up Forex Indicators and Tools 0
A BEST FUNDING TRADERS PROGRAM General Discussions 0
A Best Forex Broker For Trading Currency Forex Broker Reviews 3
K Indicator Best "Super-trend-hull"-indicator for MT 5 Forex Indicators and Tools 0
E Manual trading and automated trading, which is the best Trading Systems and Strategies 1
P Profitable EA Which time frame is best Forex Education 0
I Can you give me the best tip to trading? General Discussions 7
N what is the current best EA on the market that is making profit Forex Indicators and Tools 0
R Best broker to use MT5? MetaTrader 0
K Indicator Best indicator for scalping - MT -5 -IND_Potential Entries With Alerts Forex Indicators and Tools 0
I Looking for the best broker to trade gold? General Discussions 3
V Which is best price action technique guys...? Between a trendline breakout strategy and reversal strategy. Forex Education 1
F Best brokers for gold (US resident) General Discussions 0
S Making money during pandemic, probably the best year for traders Making Income Online 0
S the best place to learn forex ever and thats online Forex Education 0
D forex indicator i hope this helps somebody ivee been locking for best indicator to work with and ill be posting roundom indicators to help some people Trading Systems and Strategies 1
F Best Forex Broker with High Leverage and Fast Withdrawal Forex Broker Reviews 0
Z Best place for stop losses Interactive Forex Trading 2
Z Best support and resistance tool non-repaint Forex Indicators and Tools 1
M Access on the best scripts Forex Indicators and Tools 0
O What is the best trading software and why? Trading Systems and Strategies 2
K Best Expert advisors out there? Trading Systems and Strategies 1
D Strategy Best indicators to spot a high/low I hope it will help some of you a lot. Trading Systems and Strategies 0
G This Forum is the best as time goes i will be posting good staff Trading Systems and Strategies 0
C Best deep learning school Interactive Forex Trading 3
A What is the best free EA for beginners Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 1
M What is the best Binary Trading broker or app General Discussions 1
D I need an mt5 EA please help me which is the best MT5 EA to use Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 3
Teokoms The best website ever forex forum Interactive Forex Trading 0
A SCALPING BEST 2020 GOOD ENTRY Trading Systems and Strategies 14
E Which the best indicator Trading Systems and Strategies 4
N Trading system working best try it u'll be profitable Trading Systems and Strategies 0
G General What is the best strategy??? Making Income Online 1
E best harmonic indicator Trading Systems and Strategies 0
E Suggestion Whats best meta trade4 or metatrader 5 MetaTrader 0
E General What is the best way to learn forex trading Forex Education 2
M IC MARKETS IS JUST THE BEST IC Markets Broker Reviews 0
V Indicator Trend Reversal indicator for catching the best trade entry Forex Indicators and Tools 0