What's new

General Best And Reliable Broker

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes
Hi Ras, I'm looking for a broker as well, since i scalp, would prefer a broker with lower spreads and commission.

And regulation is important as well, any broker recommendations ?

For example, I've been working with expertoption online trading for more than a year, the conditions are just excellent, so the profit is good

I'm looking to get started with a live account and looking for an old broker who has been for 10 or more years in the Forex market still ideally regulated.It would be favorable if the commission costs are lower commission and spread low as 0.1 pips

I'm looking to get started with live Trading soon, I'm a scalper and use EAs for kind of high frequency trading.

So would want a broker that doesn't have any restrictions with respect to using EAs on their servers and most importantly has reasonably fast Execution, any recommendations?

I mostly scalp in the Majors, So looking for broker that offers tight spreads (Preferably ECN Pricing) and most importantly is stable during high volatility market movements.I read reviews on XM, FP Markets and Globalfx,

any recommendations on which broker would be suitable for my requirements ?

Have been trading demo for the last few months, Looking to go live soon with an reliable broker that is regulated.Brokers with tighter spreads and leverage of over 1:300 is preferable as i will be trading in tra-day mostly, any recommendations?

Fairly new to FX, been doing demo for the last few months. looking for an reliable broker with regulation and 10 or more years of experince to start live trading.

Brokers with tighter spreads and leverage of 1:500 would be good, any suggestion on such brokers ?

I am looking for an ECN broker which offers lowest spreads (Looking to open 30-50 positions a day, most of them EURUSD)

Regulated broker with 10 or more years would be an advantage, anyone would recommend an suitable broker.

Hi Liv, try FP Markets it's an ASIC regulated broker active since 2005, I trade with their RAW (ECN) spreads account.

The spreads in FP Markets start from low as 0.0 pips in EUR/USD. FP Markets are stable even during volatile market movements, haven't faced any server freezing issues.

From my experience in trading with several brokers in the past, I consider FP Markets as a reliable broker, . They are regulated by ASIC and are in business for over 15 years.

I currently trade with their Raw spreads account in their MT4 platform and have not faced any issues so far.

I agree with Gilbert and Bennington on FP Markets. It is reliable because of its regulation with ASIC, and it also has an offshore licence with St.Vincent.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.