What's new

Boom and Crash Money Heist System

2.70 star(s) 68 Votes
I really don't understand how that guy who claims to be having the money heist spike detector does it.
He shows in his videos that he does that on a live market and he catches the spike.
However, some people have come out to say that he's a scammer.
If there's anyone on this platform who has bought it from that guy called KRESH please kindly share your experience because for me I nearly bought from him little did I know that I'd be scammed.
But the indicator looks so superior
Hello there..am new here ..i heard about the indicator too... A trader too a young one ..seem to be having problems trading ...i have like 8 months of trading but all seems so hard ...do you have the indicator ...i kindly ask for it please

Hello there..am new here ..i heard about the indicator too... A trader too a young one ..seem to be having problems trading ...i have like 8 months of trading but all seems so hard ...do you have the indicator ...i kindly ask for it please
Here you go.
I also got it from someone but have not tested it yet.
So, test it first and give me the feedback whether it works or not.
I'm still working on certain things and that's why I've not got time to test it yet.
Don't hesitate to give me the feedback after testing it please.

Attachments

• spike killer x223_2.zip
    20.9 KB · Views: 197
I'm a new trader who looks forward to being profitable in the forex markets but this hasn't been possible due to lack of the right knowledge about the markets.
Again I think if I had some helpful indicator systems then I'd slowly improve.
So, anyone with some indicator systems to help me please.
Macd helps to get a general idea as wel as RSI

I really don't understand how that guy who claims to be having the money heist spike detector does it.
He shows in his videos that he does that on a live market and he catches the spike.
However, some people have come out to say that he's a scammer.
If there's anyone on this platform who has bought it from that guy called KRESH please kindly share your experience because for me I nearly bought from him little did I know that I'd be scammed.
But the indicator looks so superior
Same I think it’s odd but maybe he’s keeping the original to himself

Here you go.
I also got it from someone but have not tested it yet.
So, test it first and give me the feedback whether it works or not.
I'm still working on certain things and that's why I've not got time to test it yet.
Don't hesitate to give me the feedback after testing it please.
theres a password on the file it doesn't work.

Members here please let's be helping one another by posting here useful indicators that can help milk the markets.
When you help very many people out there to change their lives then it's counted on you.
I totally agree I used The moon boom and crash systems for a few days made consistent 40 to 50 usd per day but it a semi automated system needs to be monitored.

I totally agree I used The moon boom and crash systems for a few days made consistent 40 to 50 usd per day but it a semi automated system needs to be monitored
Please bro share it with me.
Even though it's automated I'll try to manage my trades.
I'll be waiting to hear from you soon

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.