What's new

Boom and Crash Money Heist System

2.70 star(s) 69 Votes
Members here please let's be helping one another by posting here useful indicators that can help milk the markets.
When you help very many people out there to change their lives then it's counted on you.
try that one it looks a bit promising bro

I'm a new trader who looks forward to being profitable in the forex markets but this hasn't been possible due to lack of the right knowledge about the markets.
Again I think if I had some helpful indicator systems then I'd slowly improve.
So, anyone with some indicator systems to help me please.
money heist is working

Hi.
Did you get the money heist system please ..
If so then kindly share it here or share your experience if it so happens that you were scammed by that guy
I'm the victim myself I tried to buy it and sent through money for it but instead of delivering he asked for more money from me and that's when I realized that I was being scammed and he ignored me since then when I refused to send him more money.

I really don't understand how that guy who claims to be having the money heist spike detector does it.
He shows in his videos that he does that on a live market and he catches the spike.
However, some people have come out to say that he's a scammer.
If there's anyone on this platform who has bought it from that guy called KRESH please kindly share your experience because for me I nearly bought from him little did I know that I'd be scammed.
But the indicator looks so superior
I did send money to Kresh King but when I did so he asked for more money and that's when I realized that I was being scammed and asked for my money back but he ignored me since.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.