What's new

Can u give me best profitable indicator for Binary option?

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes
binary options are not trustable, most of their market transactions are manipulated.
well if you trade at their OTC market of course ya its a bit not trustable because broker create the market... but some people still can make profit from it!! Anyway IF you trade at global market from monday to friday, its trustable!! Because the chart market actually is same.. You can check on it with tradingview or your MT4 and binary options market most of it is same, well some times there's a different candle for doji candlestick. But its normal, because most of broker also on MT4 some of it its different than tradingview

I don't think that a miracle indicator exists, the only way to succeed in this business is to listen to yourself and make your own decision and above all the most important thing to follow is three basic principles, don't let emotion appear, respect your money management, and accept losses when they occur because it is part of the game.

this indicator name is one dollar every minutes I have not tried it yet but I think you should use four steps MTG

Attachments

• 1usd.rar
    16 KB · Views: 11
you can try the wpr fast and slow wpr indicators red red sell yellow yellow buy or non repaint indicators

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online

No members online now.