What's new

Suggestion Ctrader or MT4 platform guys

What's the difference between CTrader, NinjaTrader, MT4/5 and FIXAPI? im asking cuz i wanna know
Ctrader and ninja trader are trading platforms which uses c# langual whereas mt4 and mt5 uses mql. FIX api used to connect between various technologies and platform

i have seen people review about ctrade. But I just like trading mt4 because of its convenience and familiarity. That is my personal assessment. many people recommend me to use mt5, but at the moment I have no intention of switching to it.

Which platform is the best. Any recommendations. Thanks
Started trading with MT4. Good for beginners. Also, I agree with @Ardalan that it's good for EA. I switched to Axiory’s cTrader.... comes with many more indicators and timeframes. I like this flexibility, as I use different ones to trade different instruments. Also, I like the backtesting capabilities - on real-time data, which is not available with MT4. Overall, I am happy with the switch. MT4 is a good platform too. I guess, the choice will depend on your trading experience.

Which platform is the best. Any recommendations. Thanks
I would suggest to use MT5 platform it is very rich in features, have advanced backtesting engine and support of low-latency connections on VPS. I use a free one from BeeksFx offered by Hotforex and get sub 1 ms latency.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.