What's new

Ctrader vs mt4

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes
i like a lot Ctrader because the technological structure is solid and it's not like the MT4.
Anyway i use MT4 because there are a lot of EAs to apply

What if i ask Ctrader Vs MT4 Vs Jforex Vs Ninjatrader?
i have seen lots of traders on Ninjatrader and Mt4 but i dont know which is the best, but in connectivity mt4 is beast.

MT4 and 4 for me as its what Ive got used to. I'd have to start leaerning again with something else

Though, I have never used Ctrader but MT4 and MT5 are widely used and its simple enough for any traders. So meta trader is a good option

Hi
Mostly I have used MT4 in demo as well as live
CTrader is also good, w.r.t additional time frames features
In CTrader we can see the price in very minute level and can be used for better scalping and also can be used for binary option trading.

Do Ctraders have a 10second chart to enjoy? Yes yes, someone could tell me and save me 10minutes. ..

I've never used ctrader but I know that mt4 is by far the most popular platform. I have no complaints with mt4.

Ctrader very good platform. Smart traling stop loss system and market statement include. Sample open position order lot 0.50 , 10 pips close 0.40 and break even ( stop loss price == open price ) very good special option. Same version include auto chartist

I only use MT4, because with mt4, I can add and remove indicators. I can build systems for analysis. In general, mt5 is a new improvement, but actually mt4 is enough for me to work now, so I don't use mt5.
while Ctrader is only a tool of ECN accounts, while mt4 can still trade ECN accounts, therefore, Ctrader's limitations are huge. On the other hand, Ctrader does not have many indicators like mt4.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.