What's new

Does anyone bother with systems found in MQL?

profitfx500

I find MQL problematic, I never found a good system to use from there. Does anyomne know if there are any good ones that maintain good performance or they just blow after a while? Any advise I will be grateful?

rjfx2022

I'm curious about this one too...Just started looking to utilize EAs. Currently trading with Forex Fury, but looking to check out Galileo FX to see if it can compliment the Fury.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Does anyone have any helpful forex tips/stragtegy's I can try out? General Discussions 1
T General Does anyone know how to install the following indicators Forex Indicators and Tools 1
N does anyone have the cracked n4 verified software for mt5 General Discussions 0
S General Does anyone have a money heist free to share here with me? Trading Systems and Strategies 2
K Does anyone have a gold robot? Ctrader 9
B General John Ghatti Does anyone have godzilla 4.0? South african trading robot for vix boom crash indices and forex pairs? Trading Systems and Strategies 15
W Does anyone trade using the Inner Circle Trader method? General Discussions 2
R Hi guys does anyone know how to take partial profit on IQ Options? Trading Systems and Strategies 0
G Does anyone have sophia 3.0 EA robot, if you do kindly share please. Does it actually work? Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 3
D Does anyone have any information about Synergy Strategy Trading Systems and Strategies 0
R Indicator Does anyone have eagle arrow no reapint version for mt5? Forex Indicators and Tools 0
M General Does anyone have the ref Wayne book "the art of trading refined" General Discussions 1
G Hello does anyone have sophia 2.0 robot Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 9
V Does anyone have a Profitable Forex EA Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 19
T Suggestion Does anyone know how to trade the H4 timeframe or lower? MetaTrader 4
T Does anyone actually have a system that does not repaint cos I see most of them they do General Discussions 0
L General Sophia Does anyone know anything about that sophia robot? Trading Systems and Strategies 5
A does anyone have best scaling ea for gold Trading Systems and Strategies 1
A does anyone tried monkeypips project ea General Discussions 2
U Does anyone have any good trading robots for GER30? General Discussions 0
U Does anyone have any good trading robots for US30? General Discussions 5
W Does anyone know how to trade v75 Forex Education 1
K Does anyone have the Brilliant Reversal and Auto Fib indicators to share? General Discussions 2
P Does anyone in here have the Teserrat system Trading Systems and Strategies 1
D Does anyone have a Source code for belly system? General Discussions 4
Dexter410 Does anyone trade the uncommon Indices like Nikkei Trading Systems and Strategies 0
Dexter410 Does anyone know how to trade the Dax open Trading Systems and Strategies 2
D General DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY SYSTEMS FOR TRADING GOLD? MetaTrader 13
A Does anyone know how to crack the EA? I got vision scalper v7 version Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 2
L Does anyone have a folder of forex courses? Trading Systems and Strategies 0
P Does Anyone has Binolouis Pro V1 ? they claim it is of 101% accuracy. Trading Systems and Strategies 8
R Does anyone Have pending order trading strategy? Interactive Forex Trading 3
K Hii guys does anyone know about the golden road FX system Trading Systems and Strategies 2
I Does anyone have pdf and videos about forex I need to learn if anyone can help. Forex Education 1
michael3075 Cobra Algo EA - Please, does anyone have it? Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 2
P Profitable EA Does anyone has the nas killer pro 3.0 MetaTrader 4
V Does anyone have forex slayer robot Interactive Forex Trading 0
K Does anyone have the licensed version of forex slayer robot Trading Systems and Strategies 11
J General Does anyone have 100pip Climber System Expert Advisor? Trading Systems and Strategies 2
J Does anyone have Forex Cyborg? Glad if somebody will share here. Trading Systems and Strategies 2
J General Does anyone have happy frequency ea? Trading Systems and Strategies 0
J General Does anyone here use leveraged etfs for long term gains Stocks and Indexes 2
M does anyone has this for boom & crash Forex VPS 6
A Profitable EA Does anyone have Angelic strategy System by Young Amo that is legit and working? Forex Indicators and Tools 2
A Profitable EA Does anyone have Forex Hub system 2021 that is working for meta trader5? Forex Indicators and Tools 1
A Profitable EA Does anyone have PWR Cobra v1.0 Cracked version by John Ghatti without license key Forex Indicators and Tools 7
A Profitable EA Does anyone have John Ghatti Cobra v2.0 that is legit and also working Forex Indicators and Tools 6
A Does anyone have legit Meta Trader 4 or 5 working tools? MetaTrader 1
A Does anyone have a working or legit EA? MetaTrader 2
S Does anyone know this indicator? Binary Options and Futures 6