What's new

Does anyone know this indicator?

KiDRoN

It's a version of Support and Resistance... Whenever the price is near the upper line or resistance level then spect a reversal depend on the volatility and the same with if the price is near the lower line or support level spect that the price will go up but again depends on the market.... i have that indicator... But it's easier to use the Fibonacci indicator...

skyinhaler209

It's a version of Support and Resistance... Whenever the price is near the upper line or resistance level then spect a reversal depend on the volatility and the same with if the price is near the lower line or support level spect that the price will go up but again depends on the market.... i have that indicator... But it's easier to use the Fibonacci indicator...
Could you drop it here?

KiDRoN

Do you only need that green boxes that act as support and resistance? I believe I saw that on YouTube, I think that picture has no indicator you have to get the template first I have to search it again on YouTube, haha so I can give it to you.. But like I've said Fibonacci retracement is way better, just search it ... But if you need that template I will search for it for you... Just let me know.Ok hand

Cynic

This is a VIP strategy indicator. I would like to get it too. If anyone finds it, please share.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
L Spike indicator currently lookingfor it does anyone know if it works Trading Systems and Strategies 2
shaanbae Does anyone have a really good Market Sentiment Indicator Trading Systems and Strategies 0
U Looking for the below indicator system does anyone have it or know where to download it from Trading Systems and Strategies 0
Y Please does anyone have TrueTL indicator full license (version 1.5) Trading Systems and Strategies 0
G does anyone have the best strategy for nas100? like a an indicator or something. not an EA Trading Systems and Strategies 1
broskibroski Does anyone have AFI Stochastic indicator for MT5 Trading Systems and Strategies 0
D Does anyone know how this VOC INDICATOR works? If you do please share Forex Indicators and Tools 3
Y Does anyone have this Indicator or used it before ? Forex Indicators and Tools 4
mazuratifx Does Anyone have a Bullish and Bearish Flag Indicator that Does Not Repaint? Forex Indicators and Tools 2
N Does anyone knows about any Indicator for Harmonic Patterns? Trading Systems and Strategies 4
P Does Anyone has Binolouis Pro V1 ? they claim it is of 101% accuracy. Trading Systems and Strategies 0
R Does anyone Have pending order trading strategy? Interactive Forex Trading 2
K Hii guys does anyone know about the golden road FX system Trading Systems and Strategies 0
I Does anyone have pdf and videos about forex I need to learn if anyone can help. Forex Education 0
michael3075 Cobra Algo EA - Please, does anyone have it? Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 1
P Profitable EA Does anyone has the nas killer pro 3.0 MetaTrader 1
V Does anyone have forex slayer robot Interactive Forex Trading 0
K Does anyone have the licensed version of forex slayer robot Trading Systems and Strategies 8
J General Does anyone have 100pip Climber System Expert Advisor? Trading Systems and Strategies 1
J Does anyone have Forex Cyborg? Glad if somebody will share here. Trading Systems and Strategies 0
J General Does anyone have happy frequency ea? Trading Systems and Strategies 0
J General Does anyone here use leveraged etfs for long term gains Stocks and Indexes 2
M does anyone has this for boom & crash Forex VPS 0
A Profitable EA Does anyone have Angelic strategy System by Young Amo that is legit and working? Forex Indicators and Tools 2
A Profitable EA Does anyone have Forex Hub system 2021 that is working for meta trader5? Forex Indicators and Tools 0
A Profitable EA Does anyone have PWR Cobra v1.0 Cracked version by John Ghatti without license key Forex Indicators and Tools 4
A Profitable EA Does anyone have John Ghatti Cobra v2.0 that is legit and also working Forex Indicators and Tools 2
A Does anyone have legit Meta Trader 4 or 5 working tools? MetaTrader 0
A Does anyone have a working or legit EA? MetaTrader 2
K Natural Gas...does anyone trade the Widowmaker? Commodities 1
U General Does anyone know of russ horn systems efficiency. General Discussions 4
N General Hello, Does anyone have accurate systems and willing to share Trading Systems and Strategies 4
harisx32 Does anyone using PZ divergence inidcator Trading Systems and Strategies 3
J Does anyone know if a good position size calculator? Forex Indicators and Tools 1
O euro scalper pro source code does anyone have it? Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 3
S hi , does anyone know a legit broker i can join MetaTrader 4
J Hey guys does anyone have there’s systems Trading Systems and Strategies 1
L Profitable EA Guys does nasdaq ghost robot work. Anyone who has traded with it before? Trading Systems and Strategies 10
V Forex trading can cause some form of dementia , does anyone have any first hand experience? General Discussions 1
K General Hy guys does anyone have the new Belly NasDaq Cheat codes Trading Systems and Strategies 32
W Does anyone have good relaxations system? Trading Systems and Strategies 0
T Does anyone have the belly system out there some where king belly is the name MetaTrader 2
W General Hydra Bot by HydraFx. Does anyone have it? Forex Indicators and Tools 5
L Does anyone have EA's that trade crypto? Forex Signals and Pamm 2
N Does anyone have an EA for indices? General Discussions 5
C Does anyone know why the stop loss on each trade is 300 pips when ive set it to 30 on Forextron EA V28 Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0
N Does anyone have Auto Harmonic scanner Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 3
Y Does Anyone Have this Trading system + Indicators? Trading Systems and Strategies 1
phumzo does anyone have the PWR set up? Trading Systems and Strategies 4
K General DOES ANYONE HAVE THE NEW ANGELIC ROBOT BY YOUNG AMO Trading Systems and Strategies 23