What's new

New EA Dragon Expert Advisor V4.1 EA - Unlimited

3.30 star(s) 119 Votes
Yes, tested.

It won't go pass the 5 levels. Yes, it will still place trades but in the other direction, but won't pass the max 5 levels. Any floating losses is just floating. Trust this and let it do its work.

Basically this ea need to be controlled and if left uncontrolled and with high leverage as in 1:200 and above, the account will be blown.

Attached some of the screenshots on the real account.

Basically I set at max 5 levels and target equity at balance +$20 which will close the trades and stop trading when reached.

Just check back when free and withdraw money back to bank account.

11.jpg22.jpg33.jpg

I used this EA 2 years back and it blown my account. It's standard account from FBS. It's martigale is very dangerous trade safely.

Any brokers also can, as long as hedging is allowed.

Any accounts also can.

Just follow my recommendations on 5 max levels and auto stop trading when target equity reached.

Thank you so much for your advice, I hope everything will be fine when I start trading on real accounts

nice bro. good to see some people actually posting real results. do you have an myfxbook?

Here is my fxbook. Started using my strategy since 27/07/2020. Trading Sydney and Tokyo sessions only. Sometime I manage the trades myself if I sense a change in direction or when the TP gets close but doesnt hit. Last week was like that as it was very volatile and my trades often closed during the day but was fine in the end.

1597488709293.png

Can you please tell me how the martingale levels work. I mean what is the difference between leaving the default value of 99 or setting it to 5 as many people do.
Thank you so much for sharing.

Here is my fxbook. Started using my strategy since 27/07/2020. Trading Sydney and Tokyo sessions only. Sometime I manage the trades myself if I sense a change in direction or when the TP gets close but doesnt hit. Last week was like that as it was very volatile and my trades often closed during the day but was fine in the end.

View attachment 10574
Can you please tell me how the overnight system keeps working for you.
Thank you for sharing your method.

Can you please tell me how the overnight system keeps working for you.
Thank you for sharing your method.

No worries. Check my post no #510 on this thread. There I explained it. The author doesnt explain what 99 is and I havent played with it. I did try many risk settings but 10 works for me. My orders are very large but only trading 2-5 trades per day and not all the time. I just want to be in the market less and make equal or more money than trading 24h. Works fine since 4 weeks. Tested for 4 weeks before that too. I Think this EA passes my expectations.

No worries. Check my post no #510 on this thread. There I explained it. The author doesnt explain what 99 is and I havent played with it. I did try many risk settings but 10 works for me. My orders are very large but only trading 2-5 trades per day and not all the time. I just want to be in the market less and make equal or more money than trading 24h. Works fine since 4 weeks. Tested for 4 weeks before that too. I Think this EA passes my expectations.
Hi I back tested using MT4 Strategy tester with your settings and it blew two demo accounts within a month,

So you change Martingale from 99 to 10, right?. Because in my version of Dragon FX there is no Level of Risk underneath the Martingale value. I attach temporary setup.

Attachments

• Captura.PNG
    Captura.PNG
    23.6 KB · Views: 69

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.