What's new

New EA Dragon Expert Advisor V4.1 EA - Unlimited

3.30 star(s) 119 Votes
Somone have a good settings ? i put default at tester nzd jpy m15 at tester look so good how is going on demo?

great ea, profit 100% for two week.and speed like a charm..
I blew a $1000 demo in 1 week with standard setting.
Now I tried again with EU and reserved Martingale level and looks promising so far.
Btw...BT is a waste if time, always fwd test on demo.

Does anyone know if this will work on a real account? Do I need a pin number?
I want to trade this on real acc from Jan 2021
Regards

It’s funny how people embark on this thread, ask the same questions over and over ... and never read the past posts.
This EA will blow your account for sure. It’s a matter of time. If you’re lucky enough you can double your money and keep playing. This is 100% random and there’s zero intelligence in this EA.

ps: never leave your gains in a martingale account. Always withdraw, even daily.

Thanks for sharing! Quite good on demo but would still be interested in someone sharing their best settings.

I’m currently using the dragon expert on demo since 5months ago from $5000 balance today the balance is $25000 it only works on low spread account and lev 1:888 1min time frame eurusd/GBPusd
Please show your screen shot of your setting and trade result here so I can try it myself.

Anyone here? Any interest still in Dragon? I'm testing the Australia / Sydney time constrained trading like @denizyaran recommended. Wondering though what leverage he had on the account? I'm testing at 1:500.

Hi, may I know what happens after the set end time during the day or after the Sydney session? Does the EA close all the trades at a profit?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.