What's new

Profitable EA Dragon Expert FX 70% Monthly

2.90 star(s) 24 Votes
Forex EA that can double the account by month...

I use it on 2 account. one account with gbpjpy gbpusd usdjpy and another account with eu uj ej
Very profitable, currently 85% last month and 23% this week. Default set.
I'm very happy with the result and want to share to you all.

Download latest version on it's official site.
https://www.dragonexpertfx.com/download-dragon-expert

You can leave comment on this thread with your real account number, I have bought unlimited license via developer site at dragonexpertfx. Already made ROI and +130% by now. I'll give real account license for you for FREE. Just need your account number. I'll limit 1 real account for 1 username here, so I request license to developer email not to look spammy and developer not block my license request. I just happy with the result and wanted to share with you all.
Hi. Please send me the the licence for account 77030029. Thanks in advance.

I use it on 2 account. one account with gbpjpy gbpusd usdjpy and another account with eu uj ej

You can leave comment on this thread with your real account number, I have bought unlimited license via developer site at dragonexpertfx. Already made ROI and +130% by now. I'll give real account license for you for FREE. Just need your account number. I'll limit 1 real account for 1 username here, so I request license to developer email not to look spammy and developer not block my license request. I just happy with the result and wanted to share with you all.
Hi.
Can I now run it. Is it done.

Hi, are you using 0.01 lot each 5000 usd for each pair? Let me know, Kind Regards

[QUOTE = "glian, post: 7495, członek: 625"] Dziękujemy za udostępnienie informacji EA, dlaczego nie dołączasz EA do tego wątku, więc łatwiej będzie każdemu pobrać i udostępnić swoje poglądy. :)(y)[/ZACYTOWAĆ]
fOR YOU MY LOVE :) MINIMUM DEPOSIT $ 5000 !

Attachments

• Dragon Expert Advisor v4.1.ex4
    33.7 KB · Views: 101

HI WITH TF YOU USE ?

Hallo and thank you, send for 10342483 pls.
Hi, please send me licence for account n. 9000388, try demo 1st Thank you very much,
Kind Regards
Interesting EA, does it trades using correlation?
Please license for my real account 118172 Pepperstone-01 (edge.pepperstone.com )
mail: atekol@yandex.com
This is my account 200032646 and thanks for your sharing.
Hi. Please send me the the licence for account 77030029. Thanks in advance.
Interesting EA, does it trades using correlation?
Please license for my real account : 220011343 https://my.fbs.com
mail:hajoum55@gmail.com
Please activate for my account no: 32451232. I have $10000 in my account.
10342483 --------------- b89e89ebd
9000388 --------------- beb0a086d
118172 --------------- cc088a6
200032646 --------------- e6009ad088
77030029 --------------- bae68d08ab
220011343 --------------- 6a60ca760d
32451232 --------------- 9086cdd96
Split it into many account. Keep your lots small. I've busy weekend to enjoy profit lol. Already withdraw all profit made with dragon expert. I start with fresh account again to make broker don't do anything suspicious into my account.

Split it into many account. Keep your lots small. I've busy weekend to enjoy profit lol. Already withdraw all profit made with dragon expert. I start with fresh account again to make broker don't do anything suspicious into my account.
Thank you a lot. You are the best. Don't worry I won't do anything suspicious. Once again Thanks a lot

Thank you Buffalo.

Hi, please send me the license for account 210064362

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.