What's new

Ea thunderbird v10

3.80 star(s) 26 Votes
He will never reply you later he will block you. He did the same to me when I bought the v8 from him. The ea is martingale. The ea opens so many trades which is dangerous to your equity. So, if you want to try it on live use cent account.
If you search the forum, you'll see the results of my tests

Even with the smallest lot size it still blow an account?
If you let it run unsupervised, it will blow your account indeed. For every TP or SL hit it will open 2 other orders. Search the forum and you'll see my tests that I did with v10

He will never reply you later he will block you. He did the same to me when I bought the v8 from him. The ea is martingale. The ea opens so many trades which is dangerous to your equity. So, if you want to try it on live use cent account.
I am learning so much for my first day here, ill keep money management in mind when using these ea's. keep watching it to make sure not blow account. thank you

i too purchased it on last friday for 160 USD from Rollo, but it doesnt perform so well as per the snapshots shared in telegram group.. more over it opens two trades (1 is buy and another 1 is sell).. so trades are hedged in EA always... according to the market trade closes with the profit and other one stayed opened in the queue for days until market turns back....

Rollo generates license key uniquely with our mt4 id, it may not work with other mt4 id's... also he told that once after purchasing we have to change the setting once in 2 months for the support price of 200 USD per year to work more efficiently, otherwise it will work with default settings and profits will not be as much expected....

Hope you understand about thunderbird EA ver 10 from RolloFX

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.