What's new

General Emotion in trading forex

Emotions is vital and must be controlled well. If we manage that right, then we could gain a lot. I always focus on it and with supportive broker like FreshForex, its easier. I love the cash back facility here, which helps so much in working and helps with keeping emotions in control.

Emotions have no place in Forex trading. If you do emotional trading, you will never succeed in trading. As a trader, you will never be able to trade successfully if you do not follow your psychology properly. You need to control the mindset first. If you can't control your mindset properly, you will never succeed.

Emotions may not have a place, but humans are, by nature, very emotional creatures. So the best thing we can do is learn how to cope with our emotions in healthy, positive ways.

Feelings is crucial and must be controlled well. On the off chance that we oversee that right, at that point we might pick up a part. I continuously center on it and with steady broker like FreshForex, its less demanding. I cherish money back office here, which makes a difference so much in working and makes a difference with keeping feelings in control.

I overcame my emotions by trading on demo accounts using realistic amounts over and over till i became emotionless.

Emotions have no place in Forex trading. If you do emotional trading, you will never succeed in trading. As a trader, you will never be able to trade successfully if you do not follow your psychology properly. You need to control the mindset first. If you can't control your mindset properly, you will never succeed.
for experienced trader, emotions are controlled but it will take a new trader sometime before mastering or controlling emotions.

It is not possible to survive in emotional trading. As a trader, you need to develop skills first. If you try to trade with experience, you will one day be able to succeed in trading. But first, you have to give up emotions and create a trading strategy. And you have to go ahead with trading with a positive mindset.

Emotions can never be "given up" - they are an integral part of us. We can, however, with time, effort and discipline, learn how to keep them under control.

i think the only way one can overcome this is to
1. learn proper trading strategies that you can use
2. practise them out on the demo account until you are sure that it is not a bother to you anymore.

Just use the DEMO account for the first year.
You will fail a lot. You think you have a strategy but you keep failing and failing and failing.
Anyway, failure is a key to success.
After failing 1000 times there will be no emotions left and you will realise that you have mastered your strategy :ROFLMAO::)Ok hand
I went through all that and it definitely works :ROFLMAO:

Failure is key to success only if one actually learns from their mistakes. Otherwise failure leads to more failure.
Absolutely, you are 100% right! Without learning from mistakes, you cannot achieve anything. This is what life is about - learning...

In my view,Emotions always present when you trade or not to trade.As one emotion fades away and the next one is generated, so the ideas in a person’s mind automatically change. As my opinion you cannot stop your emotions but you can press them for the time being.So,all try to control it as much as they can.

One can learn to control them. Actually repressing one's emotions is likely deeply unhealthy in the long run.

It is better to keep you emotions in control when trading live because of lose emotions can blow your accounts. If you can't control your emotions, its best to find a good EA.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online

No members online now.