What's new

Forex is not the only way to make money online

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes

KingKai

Yes forex is not the only way to make money online but it is a more freedom giving way it allows people to be their own bosses if they know what they are doing or signals can work but we also have data entry and affiliate jobs

Yes, forex is not the only way of making money online but also there are many ways where you can earn money. But I still prefer forex because it is an easy way to make money if you have knowledge about it.

Etoro is good for hands free stock trading.They spend a lot on advertisements tho, I doubt you all missed it.

Yes, forex is not the only way of making money online but also there are many ways where you can earn money. But I still prefer forex because it is an easy way to make money if you have knowledge about it.
have you made any profits in forex so far?

There are a number of ways to make money online but forex is quite a simple one once you get the hang of it

Forex trading is only for knowledgeful traders. If traders want to make a huge profit, they need a huge amount of knowledge and experience in forex trading. Knowledge is also important for traders to make big profits. There are many sources to learn. But I use my broker free educational course which is best for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can someone expand more on the 7 streams income that is mentioned? I have never heard of this before but sounds interesting

While Forex trading is a popular avenue for online income, it's crucial to recognize that it's not the sole method available. Numerous alternative opportunities exist for making money online, ranging from freelance work to e-commerce, affiliate marketing, content creation, and online courses. Diversifying income streams can reduce risks associated with volatile markets, offering a more stable financial landscape. Exploring various online ventures allows individuals to leverage their skills, passions, and expertise. From virtual assistance to selling digital products or participating in the gig economy, the internet provides a plethora of possibilities beyond Forex trading, empowering individuals to carve out their unique paths to financial success.

I do paid surveys from time to time to make a few extra bucks
It is free and without risk, but it usually takes longer to collect hundreds of dollars, in contrast to forex trading, profits are faster but also losses are faster depending on the trader's skill. I also joined surveys but made more profits from trading.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.