What's new

ForexPipKiller.com

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Arjuna

They are scam. I found how they cheeting peoples by deleting thair trading history from mt4 account. I have two statement taken almost same time and i will upload them later.

sahil

They are scam. I found how they cheeting peoples by deleting thair trading history from mt4 account. I have two statement taken almost same time and i will upload them later.
Is it possible to delete history and alter trades?

Arjuna

Here are anothere screen shots to prove there big scam. All loss trades have been removed. Now they show us only profited trades. May be this EA prepared by superforex broker. Thats why they can remove loss trades from thair MT4 account. Accordingly we have to deside that superforex broker is also a scam broker.

Attachments

E A

This is very interesting, i never knew that trade history can be altered by brokers. i give one must need to take aways take screenshots if one suspect their brokers are manipulating stuff

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S ForexPipKiller - Does anyone has the copy (Unlimited)? Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 2
A ForexPipKiller Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 20
C Scam Alert EA scammer - expertadvisorforexea@gmail.com Scam Alerts 0
E Deposit problem with Deriv.com Forex Broker Reviews 1
N FOREX TRADING systems for free, all you need to donis to go to forexstr.com then downloaded good indicators Trading Systems and Strategies 1
L Whats the best Volatility Broker besides Binary.com Forex Indicators and Tools 6
G General HOW TO SIGN UP AND CREATE YOUR FIRST ACCOUNT ON BINARY.COM Trading Systems and Strategies 0
J Just received a message about Vaubit.com. Scam??? Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrencies 0
B Has anyone got tradewhileisleep.com Hedgehog HH500 Pro EA (locked or unlocked etc) Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0
M Report superforex.com is big scammer Forex Broker Reviews 1
A Report BINARY.COM IS ONE OF THE BEST BROKERS Commodities 11
P Strategy ELLIOT WAVE THEORY APPLICATION TO VOLATILITY INDECIES BINARY.COM Trading Systems and Strategies 5
S Profitable EA Hi friends, I want this scalping forex ea. forexscalpingea.com Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0
T General TP Global FX - https://tpglobalfx.com/ Forex Broker Reviews 0
manumhegdem Suggestion Vtm strategy for binary.com Trading Systems and Strategies 3
J Can someone please share with me the indicators shared by Michael Ngugi in my email address justinemwamure@gmail.com The indicators are: Apex point: Trading Systems and Strategies 0
A INDO FOREX ROBOT FOR BINARY.COM Trading Systems and Strategies 0
A General exness.com reviews Forex Broker Reviews 5
K signalstart.com General Discussions 2
M lcm-fx.com Forex Broker Reviews 0
glian Scam Alert https://eabiawak.com/ Scammer Scam Alerts 23
A Forex News Binary.com Financial Betting Online Since 1999 - Exclusive 20$ No Deposit Bonus Making Income Online 9
T Suggestion Next Gen Robot from treadscalperrobot.com Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 137
F Free Forex Signal APP FOREXSIGNAL24.COM Forex Signals and Pamm 31
Sharon New EA EA Impact Scalp from stunningea.com Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 58
P Forex News GAIN Capital’s Forex.com July FX trading volumes drop 15% to $182 billion Interactive Forex Trading 0
P Forex News FOREX.com parent GAIN Capital sees Revenues drop 14% in Q2-2018 Interactive Forex Trading 0
P Forex News DMM.com to examine application of AI via collaboration with Waseda University Interactive Forex Trading 0