What's new

Google Cloud VPS - Free 365 days

3.30 star(s) 8 Votes

Nephin

I'd like to share a free option for a good VPS for Forex EA robot running. It's Google Cloud. The free trial period depends on usage, but it's up to 365 days, definitely at least 6 months. It's especially useful for the beginners that don't want to risk more money than it's necessary just for checking how it works.

Thank you for sharing and for the Manuals! Do you use it for yourself?
How much does it cost after the trial period?

Hi. I do use it, but only few weeks. As I'm looking for billing data it's like about $20 monthly, but I'm not sure.

It cost $27 monthly depending on server location. If you need assistance in creating a new instance on google cloud contact me.

i used google vps to test last year it says 30$ in my country but when you create instance we have to select hardware and in that they price will increase above 30$. i dont remove exactly how much

Brothers, Amazon aws vps free for one year is good for vps forex ea for example with windows server 2008 OS???

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.