What's new

New EA Have you ever ear about the China scalper EA?

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

chillionaire

today i come with a new EA for scalping, it's very profitable with low drawdown. try it on demo to see with yourself!

Attachments

• ChinnaEA.zip
    19.2 KB · Views: 37
You didn't mention anything about this China Scalper EA. Have you been using it? What Timeframe for trading with it? What currency pairs should trade? What strategy does it trade with? Any info you can give us is well appreciated.

I have tested it on demo and also backtested it. It's a martingale EA and I'm not comfortable with the DD. As such, its not that profitable when your factor in the draw down.

I have used it on a real account, I traded with this robot for 3 days with a profit of 1000 cents on 10 currency pairs, but after five days it continued. there is a warning that the multiple of marti doesn't work, so just use lot fix.
after that I removed this ea. maybe martini multiples don't work because this ea is free

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.