What's new

I want to invest in Forex

I want to invest in Forex

Our board, operates with a trustworthy broker

The Forex is the currency market. The currencies, unlike the rest of the stock assets, are economic tools as well as economic indicators. Generally speaking, if countries were companies, currencies would be their stock.

Policies at central banks are the largest adjusters of capital supply, which makes decisions about their monetary policies a prime influence on Forex Trading and how it works.

Comunidad
always trade with money you are willing to lose,coz whether you like it or not you are going to lose at some point

This business is also like other businesses, money is hard to earn. If you're here because of big dreams like press the button and here you go, its raining $$$, you're completely wrong. I would advise you not to invest where you don't know which way to go. However, if once you master, you can jump in the pool.

You cannot get earn until you trade with real money but you must have demo account trading experience and also you must have a plan , a good enough strategy and risk management capability, also good capital is a must but remember learning is still the key the max you can learn will help you to earn though with demo account you don't have any emotional connection with the money because its dummy and it dosent matter either you loose the amount but if you have some money in the liv account you have actual emotional connection you have a feel how market goes but still I would suggest to start with demo account because it will build your decision making power once you master in it you can go with real money and that will actually teach you how to handle the risk and your emotions of fear.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.