What's new

In need of a forex vps

I'm using virmach vps starting at $7, if if you're learning or testing which I think is great. They've many locations unfortunately, they haven't anymore spaces in Europe.

I think that it is better to have the VPS with the same broker as it happened to me that I took a vps and run a signal .... and there was some trades closed (That I didn't closed). when I tried to understand I contacted my broker.... the broker said that the trades are closed in the third party and they are not responsible. when I contacted the third party VPS they said that it is not them, it is my broker !
To be continued ....

Brokers which offer VPS normally dont have great spreads so you pay for it one way or another
Thanks for your answer. Maybe, I will just host the signal on my server myself ... as the problem is not just to pay...But, as a third party, the trades may close alone and someone could find self with many interlocutors and hard to identify responsibilities

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.