What's new

Is Paid Indicator give 100% accurate?

2.30 star(s) 8 Votes
getting 1 indicator and mastering the entries plus a good confirmation will do. I am just a beginner and I learned it from a pro.

There definitely is a %100 indicator, the problem is, how much drawdown can you take? I don't think the problem is in finding a %100 indicator, the problem is finding a indicator with perfect entries and no drawdown. That's the issue.

No indicator is 100% and none should be used by themselves, the strategy is all about finding more than a few reasons for a trade. :giggle:

there is no 100% perfect indicator but you have the ability to do backtesting

i recommend kissonbillions + pipfinite can give you good entries.
try to trade without indicators and you will get better results, you just need some experience

Hi friends, I checked 10000 above indicators but no one 100% accurate. I would like to know about the paid indicators. Paid indicators give 100% accurate? or same as the free indicators?

Please inform me who has been using paid indicators.

Thank you
I dont think there is 100% indicator because market moves into any direction at anytime so always use stop loss

Hi friends, I checked 10000 above indicators but no one 100% accurate. I would like to know about the paid indicators. Paid indicators give 100% accurate? or same as the free indicators?

Please inform me who has been using paid indicators.

Thank you
Me too id like to know

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.