What's new

Is Pepperstone a good broker?

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Hello...i curious to know what's an opinion about Pepperstone ... especially spread on EUR/USD... I opened an account with them but didn't deposit yet I was watching spread it looks no problem but I just worry.. because I have a bad experience with tickmill before they jut show ask and bid prices but in reality they not respect that prices on the chart... I am planing to move my main account from the current broker to Pepperstone. I just trade EUR/USD so I care about that only
yes it is great and regulated

Pepperstone are amazing! I've been with them for over 2 years now. They have webinars you can watch for some useful insight!

Hello...i curious to know what's an opinion about Pepperstone ... especially spread on EUR/USD... I opened an account with them but didn't deposit yet I was watching spread it looks no problem but I just worry.. because I have a bad experience with tickmill before they jut show ask and bid prices but in reality they not respect that prices on the chart... I am planing to move my main account from the current broker to Pepperstone. I just trade EUR/USD so I care about that only
Pepperstone is one of the best brokers Sir

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online

No members online now.