What's new

Suggestion Looking for a good broker.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
INGOT is a broker that allows you to trade nas100 even if your in the US. Low deposit and very high leverage so be very careful. Maybe .10 lot size is enough to start with. But try a demo account first.

INGOT is a broker that allows you to trade nas100 even if your in the US. Low deposit and very high leverage so be very careful. Maybe .10 lot size is enough to start with. But try a demo account first.
Thanks a lot I really appreciate it and I'll definitely check it out on demo first thank you!!! Ok hand

well id recommend ic markets but minimum deposit is 200 dolars but the one i use which i think is one of the best is Xm go check em out im sure u will like one of them

Brokers can prolong the life of a trader. It is never possible to be a profitable trader if the broker does not provide the right service. Many traders are way less about brokers. Because they do not know the importance of the broker to succeed in trading. It is not possible to move forward in trading without that importance. I trade in Eurotrader brokers. This broker can help me with many types of trading.

I personally suggest FP Markets. It's an ASIC regulated broker that offers some of the lowest spreads and commissions. Trading with them for a while now and did not face any major issues like sever freezing.

I am using octafx at the moment. But be carefull there are a lot of different brokers named like the original one. The real octafx have a lot of liceses and is very popular in asia

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.