What's new
Hi Folks!

Hi, I've been testing the Arbitron bot for few months!I've tried several brokers, with many setup, Fast and Long, and High Risk,Low Risk.
After downloading, you should download the best option and choose the right broker, and best settings.
Everything is written down in the download files.

1. It is very important to choose the right VPS. Access times here is help: https://fxvps.biz/broker-latency/
Ping max 0-100ms possible
2. Be sure to use the "best settings"!If you take a high risk,they get fired soon! :-( Definitely worth switching between fast and long settings.
3. The starting money should be at least $ 300- $ 500.

I'll share with you a couple of real account that are very effective.
Both are with FBS Broker normal and ecn account, and use "Fast" settings.

This link will take you to the website,here you can buy:

Feel free to ask!

Best regards, Zsolt

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Folks!

Hi, I've been testing the Arbitron bot for few months!I've tried several brokers, with many setup, Fast and Long, and High Risk,Low Risk.
After downloading, you should download the best option and choose the right broker, and best settings.

1. It is very important to choose the right VPS. Access times here is help: https://fxvps.biz/broker-latency/
2. Be sure to use the "best settings"!If you take a high risk,they get fired soon! :-( Definitely worth switching between fast and long settings.

Feel free to ask!

Best regards, Zsolt
can you give investitor paswword

not sure if it's going to work... so many ads, They talk to much, but they only want you buy the robot, then it does not work.

Hi Folks!

Feel free to ask!

Best regards, Zsolt
Thx a lot for your informations. I am very interested in this ea.

Has someone experiences with the refund policy of fxleap? I read in some reviews, that the refund does not work.

One more questions. Which broker do you use for the EA? I think, this is very important for the success of this ea.

very strange myfxbook with Zero balance means author afraid to launch robot in long time ? reason account stopped?

The question is can trade these type of EA long term .Anyway I would like to test it. Anyone can share the EA?
if developer not share ea for free test - means scam provider ... same as they cannot contimue profit trading in long term... something not clear with this EA

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.