What's new
Sorry for i didn't pay attention to Prya's post earlier that there is a 30 days money back guarantee. So yes there is a free trial of 30 days so to say but still you must purchase first before you could test it for free and choose to ask for a refund before 30 days is over. Thanks and sorry for my negligence earlier.

wow nice return. can you share here or i may buy it?
It is not free and you must purchase it from the official website which would get you all the proper credentials in order to activate this EA for use. Without doing so there is no way you could use it. No other way except the proper official and legit way. Simple as that.

Hehe, impossible
Yes impossible when you want to be safe. But if you willing to take huge risk then maybe yes, you could get 100% in less than 1 to 2 weeks. However, you will surely not survive for long. Won 100% in 1 week and lost everything the next day. Welcome to the real world. simple as that. hahaha...

Welcome to the Arbitron EA review page. I received several messages about this product and noticed it was an arbitrage EA which peaked my interest. I know a few people that have used similar methods in the past with great success.

Arbitron EA Live Account Withdrawal Proof

(Some have said Arbitrage wont work in a live account as brokers wont let you withdraw your profits. I wanted to add some proof of withdrawals here:)

https://www.fxblue.com/users/22977

https://www.fxblue.com/users/1379691

https://www.myfxbook.com/members/leapfx/arbitron-2/3480669

https://www.myfxbook.com/members/leapfx/arbitron-3/3480670

*New Live Account*
https://www.myfxbook.com/members/leapfx/arbitron-sprout/3551741

*Here is a live account that's currently running and doing well*
https://www.myfxbook.com/members/leapfx/arbitron-nano/3494429

View attachment 3678

So interesting

we can maybe create any group buy. cant we?
I don't think so. If I'm not mistaken, I believe the official EA maker and team would already knew what thoughts the buyers might have in terms of trying to save money, therefore they would also come up with strategies and ways to prevent the possibility of having profit loss in selling their products. One of the ways I believe is to do something like creating a unique password just for one single user and with the limitation of number of accounts used with one EA. If more than one single users using the same password to log in to use the EA, the system would immediately detect and know that and they would therefore stop the EA from working, so on and so forth. In short, for serious EA developers, they would never allow such attempt from buyers.

Furthermore, I have checked their website last time and I think they do invented such security system to prevent things such as group buy and use. So if anyone wishes to use this EA, sorry I think you would have no choice but to buy and use it as an individual. It's that simple.

Last but not least, not all traders gave good comments about this EA. Therefore, do make your own judgement and decision on whether this EA is suitable and good for you or not. For me, I will move on with other EA instead of this one. That's my thought on this EA.

Last edited:
Thank you So much Priya Do you have a free trial? I want to try it out now .
Perhaps please kindly allow me to just share my thoughts on this matter. I don't think there is any free trial given from Priya the thread owner and she probably can't do it too because she is not the EA developer or team. I guess you would have no choice but to go to the official EA website and contact the admin or tech department for further details about any free trial available for your testing. Bear in mind that even if they do offer a free trial or even a 100% money back guarantee testing for you, the most offer that I have seen in the past were only a "30 days money back guarantee" offer. Yet, just to be honest with you, I don't think 30 days is good enough for any serious EA testing at all. You may need at least a few months (3 or more if better) to test out how an EA work under different market conditions from time to time. Well, any EA could possibly work wonderfully for the first 30 days then it could easily blow up your accounts within the next 30 days or so. Therefore, I think the better way for this is first to do a lot of online research on how this EA works not only through the official EA website but through many sharing given by traders who have been actually used this EA and see what their genuine comments and thoughts were with regards to this EA. Hope that helps. Wish you all the best then. God bless and take care.

you are trying to manipulate the results by doing big deposit and withdraw so the gain looks bigger.
Ya I think similar things also happened with many EA users or promoters that showed huge profits result and yet when you see their initial deposit they usually also come with a huge balance too which is simply not possible for most of us to have. True enough in my opinion.

I don't think so. If I'm not mistaken, I believe the official EA maker and team would already knew what thoughts the buyers might have in terms of trying to save money, therefore they would also come up with strategies and ways to prevent the possibility of having profit loss in selling their products. One of the ways I believe is to do something like creating a unique password just for one single user and with the limitation of number of accounts used with one EA. If more than one single users using the same password to log in to use the EA, the system would immediately detect and know that and they would therefore stop the EA from working, so on and so forth. In short, for serious EA developers, they would never allow such attempt from buyers.

Furthermore, I have checked their website last time and I think they do invented such security system to prevent things such as group buy and use. So if anyone wishes to use this EA, sorry I think you would have no choice but to buy and use it as an individual. It's that simple.

Last but not least, not all traders gave good comments about this EA. Therefore, do make your own judgement and decision on whether this EA is suitable and good for you or not. For me, I will move on with other EA instead of this one. That's my thought on this EA.
I agree with you mostly

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.