What's new

New EA Oracle Scalper from AltraForex.com

3.40 star(s) 18 Votes
Hi, the attached file is a cracked version of the new Bizon Scalper which is the successor to Oracle Scalper. This is free of charge. I said once you get it profitable, you might buy a license to honor the work of the programmers. It takes months to build a stategy and years to write a good EA. But many people don't understand this. Are you so greedy that with a profit of 10.000 you can't to pay 300.

However, to make money with Forex Bot trading it takes time and patience. There is no EA out of the box that grow your account by 200% per month with no risk. But with a right settings you can generate more than you loose and that continuous. That is why I'm doing this.

Hi, the attached file is a cracked version of the new Bizon Scalper which is the successor to Oracle Scalper. This is free of charge. I said once you get it profitable, you might buy a license to honor the work of the programmers. It takes months to build a stategy and years to write a good EA. But many people don't understand this. Are you so greedy that with a profit of 10.000 you can't to pay 300.

However, to make money with Forex Bot trading it takes time and patience. There is no EA out of the box that grow your account by 200% per month with no risk. But with a right settings you can generate more than you loose and that continuous. That is why I'm doing this.
Total agree with you 100%. Happy to pay for a licence for an EA that ACTUALLY works.

yes you are right. if the ea works, nothing wrong in paying for it. i purchased oracle scalper and its useless. i purchased other eas too, most of them were useless. anyway thank you for sharing the cracked version.

where is the cracked version. i see only the original version is there in the first post of this thread. kindly share the cracked version.

Hi, you can download the Bizon Scalper from my Mega.nz

public link:

The dll in the zip file will be detected as a virus as I said before and I give no warranty. I have a VPS for Demo and small Real Accounts just for those purpose.

public link:

The dll in the zip file will be detected as a virus as I said before and I give no warranty. I have a VPS for Demo and small Real Accounts just for those purpose.
This has the complete set of files including the dll right?

Hi, I purchased Oracle scalper, I believe same developer of Bizon scalper, trying to search here if somebody could share their profitable settings for oracle scalper. thanks!

Hi, the dll is included in the Zip file. It could happen that your antivirus give an alert and quarantaine it. Remember, that a cracked dll just work for a certain Metatrader Version build 1370-1380.

Here are latest results from Oracle Scalper. The default settings doesn't work for all pairs. Each pair must be optimized, but when it is adjusted this EA is profitable. I tried to optimize the precision and keep the trading frequency. There is always the problem to find the right balance. It need some time and data. Would be nice if somebody could post his results.

Attachments

• 230903 Results.zip
    295 KB · Views: 45
Hello Guys, I like to share my results and settings for the week 24. As I monitored so far the USDCHF pair performed good over 3 weels now. EURUSD is profitable, too and the EURGBP took losses every week. It seems to me, based on the aquired data, that the indicator work best on certain pairs. By forward testing I adjusted settings but the USDCHF performed best all times. I'm now running the USDCHF pair o a real account and look if it do the same good. On my demo account I continue testing other pairs and settings. If somebody has a comment or try to contribute his settings it would be great!
thanks

Hi a short update. I test now the Oracle and Bizon parallel but it is too early to give a final statement. The Bizon so far seems to predict the chart better, but with standard settings I got mixed results. The profits and losses are almost equal. This could happen, under certain market conditions. The market moved sideways this week. What I noticed is that the Indicator marks on the chart looked good and made sense but the results in my trading history were poor. It happened quite often that when the ADR is low, the limits for SL and TP are narrow and one bad candle triggered stop loss. I try now to use the opposite signal with no stop loss to exit a trade. I'll post a summary once the tests are complete.

public link:

Hi, I copied dll into root folder and replaced terminal 1380 same the place, but it can't start the program mt4 on win 11

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online

No members online now.