What's new

New EA Orion Scalper Ea Full

3.30 star(s) 26 Votes
Hello friends!
... I bought an Eas pack for $ 1000 and would like to share it with you! I will open a topic for each Ea so that it is easy to research and study other people.
I haven't done the tests yet, feel free to test and submit your results! Lets grow together!
Heard good things about this one. Tests don;t seem as good as the words.

This robot works, I did a lot of tests and found settings that could be good, now I am trying it on demo account. Then I will start trading on the real account.
I have try on real account and it close all my order (all pair from other EA)

I have try on real account and it close all my order (all pair from other EA)

Use this robot one by one, so set up your account for only this robot to work. Do not add another robot or open a manual transaction in the account where the robot has opened a transaction. Because when the decision determined in the robot settings is reached, it automatically turns off all of them.

Please check all the settings of the robot thoroughly and let everyone set their own settings.

For a long time, I have fixed my settings that work well for me by doing different experiments and for the last 3-4 months, I have been using only this robot in my live account.

NOTE: Use this robot for accounts with a minimum of 1,000 USD or more. I use it in 2 separate accounts, 1.000 USD and 5.000 USD.

Attachments

• 13.10-U.jpg
    13.10-U.jpg
    451.4 KB · Views: 50
  • 13.10-U-H.jpg
    13.10-U-H.jpg
    451.6 KB · Views: 51
  • 13.10-Y.jpg
    13.10-Y.jpg
    453.1 KB · Views: 45
  • 13.10-Y-H.jpg
    13.10-Y-H.jpg
    453.4 KB · Views: 43
Please check all the settings of the robot thoroughly and let everyone set their own settings.

For a long time, I have fixed my settings that work well for me by doing different experiments and for the last 3-4 months, I have been using only this robot in my live account.

NOTE: Use this robot for accounts with a minimum of 1,000 USD or more. I use it in 2 separate accounts, 1.000 USD and 5.000 USD.
Pls share set files

Hello friends!
... I bought an Eas pack for $ 1000 and would like to share it with you! I will open a topic for each Ea so that it is easy to research and study other people.
I haven't done the tests yet, feel free to test and submit your results! Lets grow together!
Is it an unlimited version or one of those with a clock?

the EA looks very good..... I read in a website... this EA able to generate more than 40% in a month..... hope can test the EA soon

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.