What's new

Pairs which provide the most pips.

Which pairs can I focus on which move the most and give the best pips and return
with great spread and volatility comes great risk and it means you have enough capital, patience, experience and good risk management practices, thats all i can say. try GBPUSD for starters

Every pair can provide plenty of pips of one knows how to trade and has a strategy that is appropriate for the pair. It entirely depends on the trader, not the currency pair.

forex mataf volatility will show you which pairs are most volatile, also look at spread and swap rates not just volatility. Also understand more volatility creates bigger understanding of price

There are times that EURUSD has very high volatility and other times when GBPUSD or USDJPY take the first spot in terms of quick price movement.

Try to gain more pips through market research. And don’t seek advice to those who don’t have sufficient market knowledge. So, you have to be selective about picking up an advice. Study the market more and more to take a conception about the market because it is congenial.

Pips for profit takes a bit of research on each traders part.... I find that one can achieve a nice amount of pips trading usd/jpy, gbp/jpy, eur/nzd, usd/chf. eur/usd and gbp/usd can give pips but can be finicky at times as well.

Some currency pairs tend to have higher pip values than others due to their volatility and liquidity. Some of the currency pairs that typically offer the most pips are:

GBP/JPY: The British pound and Japanese yen are both considered to be high-volatility currencies, and this pair tends to have a wide trading range, making it popular among traders looking for high pip values.

EUR/JPY: The Euro and Japanese yen are also known for their high volatility, and this pair can offer substantial pip movements, particularly during market news releases and economic events.

Exotic currency pairings, such as USD/SEK, USD/BRL, and USD/DKK, are the most volatile. Currency pairings with significant volatility are GBP cross rates such as GBP/NZD, GBP/AUD, GBP/JPY, and GBP/CAD. This cross-pair moves more than 200 points (pips) every day on average.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.