What's new

please suggest a good broker

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes
wish i was this lucky to have asked, maybe i would nt have lost so much to that terrible broker. was just lucky enough to recover my funds through chargebacksecured glad to share this hopefully it helps someone out there.

My choice is CDO Markets. I haven't had any problems so far. They produce very fast solutions to my instant requests. narrow spread and referral campaign provides a lot of advantages.

IC Markets and EagleFX for me .
Both offer me different attributes that fit my trading wants and needs , always best to have a plan b in my experience

You should check out EagleFX. They are super convenient to use, crypto friendly, and accept deposits and withdrawals even during the weekends. Try looking at their offerings and fees and see if they match your preference :)

Leverage itself is neither good nor bad. Leverage amplifies the income and productivity positive or negative effects of the assets we invest in. Be aware of the potential effects (both positive and negative) of leverage inherent in your investments and the volatility that comes with it.

which broker is the best for trading? im new in this industry
It can be a bit overwhelming trying to find a decent broker due to the sheer numbers of them out there. I would advise choosing a broker that gets recommended to you by lots of people. I was recommended CedarFx and found them to be very good especially when you first start out because they have a really low deposit limit of just $10 and they offer a very high leverage. Try their demo mode first and get used to the trading platform. Hope this helps.

I have been with CDO Markets for some time now, so for so good. They have been good with their withdrawals and their spreads are quite good.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.