What's new

please suggest a good broker

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes
Fxview, Fxpro and IC markets are all good options but cost wise, I prefer Fxview more. It’s better if you can do your own research and see which broker is suitable for your trading style.

I have been using Fusion Markets and they are great, very tight spreads and the lowest trading costs overall.

Can any say something about FBS? I registered with it and about to go live but there are lots of negative reviews about it

I'm a newbie as well, looking for broker suggestions with a minimum opening balance of $100 and good customer service since I may have many questions during the initial stages.

It totally depends what you are looking for - if you want tight spreads (but high commission) then ICMarkets are pretty good. But they also don't offer a lot of Crypto options (only BTC and ETH really).

Alternatively you could use an offshore broker such as CedarFX which offers 0% commission and has a wide range of Crypto markets, same day withdrawals etc.

As always though, DYOR and see what works for you.

there are many out there with lots of different options. You may want to consider different things you want from a broker lot spreads commissions cryptos there is so much to look at. I use EagleFX as they offer a good around package being able to trade most things from the 1 platform just makes things easier.

Coinexx and Lmfx are good if you are looking for lower spreads. I’ve been using both and am quite happy with the conditions. You can give them a try too. Would be better to test with small capital as both of them have low deposit requirements.

I quite like Hugosway at the moment, been doing a lot of trading with them. Leverage is better than a lot of others at the moment especially with crypto pairs. Withdraws are quite speedy too. :giggle:

I'm also using CedarFX, but I agree, it depends on what you are looking for in a broker. I like the option of being able to deposit BTC and not go through KYC like you have to do in the FIAT system.

I use Markets.com & Plus500. Markets was recommended by Trend-Signal as good for beginners and Plus500 are nearly top of the list on any Google search.

I'll add my vote to icmarkets, if you ever have issues their support team are really quick to solve, at least in my experience.

I think Interactive Broker is a pretty good broker, but the leverage isn't that high, another one with good leverage ratio is IC Markets

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.