What's new

please suggest a good broker

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes
I have to research to create a broker. If you can do broker selection by doing proper research, you can make a lot of profit. The brokers of Eurotrader try their best to help the trader. Due to which the services of this broker are becoming very popular.

If we talk about forex, you can try Hotforex, they offer zero spread and some cheap promo accounts to test scalping strategies. Most newbies are impatient and trade on low timeframes with short holding time, that's why it is essential to care about transaction costs.
Thanks for that information Pippin, they might be very useful! I'm aware of Hotforex from the past but never heard they offer Zero spreads! For scalping, Oanda's own platform offer very tight spreads but not their MT4. So by the time you get the signal on MT4 and move over to their proprietry platform the moment has passed. I'll take another look at HF. Thanks

I use Hot forex I think they have the best website but whichever one you choose make sure they have negative balance protection trust me

I think whatever broker a person chooses it's important to pick a licensed company. And by licensed I mean a company overseen by a reputable regulator, not registered in an offshore zone somewhere.

TurnkeyForex works well for me. I’ve been trading with them for a significant time now and have never faced any issues during withdrawals. Spreads are also low.

The Forex market needs the help of a good broker. If the broker does not provide proper service then he will never be successful in trading. In order to trade, I have to work with an honest broker.

Last edited by a moderator:
You can trade with brokers like CMC Markets, Global Prime, or FP Markets. They provide good trading conditions, and if you are looking for lower commission costs, FP markets cost $6 per round per lot.

I iam using deri limited you can check that one too. Deposit and redrawer are good one can start with a low investment

I think it's prudent to check the lists of various reliable regulators to pick a broker, regulators tend to make those public.

I use Hot forex I think they have the best website but whichever one you choose make sure they have negative balance protection trust me
I don't get the part "negative balance protection" ? I think you will get zero if you lost all your fund

I don't get the part "negative balance protection" ? I think you will get zero if you lost all your fund
With some brokers that don't offer such protection you can actually go into the negative and end up owing the broker money.

I use Deriv. Choosing a broker is very important in forex market. Always choose a broker with a good reputation and skills. If you have the help of a good broker then it will be easy to become a good trader.

I'm a beginner looking for broker suggestions that have a lower opening balance of $100 with good regulations and customer service.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online

No members online now.