What's new

Price Action Scalper (Low Risk) -[Cost $3000]- Unlimited Version

3.40 star(s) 25 Votes
w
I used the g/u on all time frames and it went from 100- 50,000 in one month on m5. It went great on the other times as well. In the tens of thousands from 100. E/U went good U/J went great and U/Cad, A/U, and u/chf went positive directions. I did most if them on coinexx and a couple on hugosway. All of them were positive. G/U did the best by far on the M15 from what I remember.
why you don't can share your result?

I backtested this on multiple timeframes and different pairs. It has amazing backtesting results. I am running this ea on demo and a live account currently. It has won 5 out of 43 trades so far on both accounts.
Hi Sir, what do you mean won 5 out of 43? is it 5 trade entry profit out of 43?

i put the EA on LIVE ACCOUNT IC MARKET with leverage 1:500, since 2 days no trade, Can anyone advise what can be the issue?

I've tried this on demo account but it didn't open any trade. Not sure if it's broker sensitive or not. May need fast execution brokers as it is a fast scalper.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.