What's new

Price Action Scalper (Low Risk) -[Cost $3000]- Unlimited Version

3.40 star(s) 25 Votes
I've seen the forwardtest on the website. Very impressive result if this is the same EA. Im not sure wether its legit or not but seems too good to be true.

work very active on GBPUSD with M1 or M5 with default setting.
I run it for Real account with 1 month, result very safe (around 15 % DD) with more than 60 percent since deposit.
This robot cost 1.500$ at mastereas.com (see full description also here) i had buy this 1 month ago.

Note :
i start it for just 110$ with 1:500 Leverage for test it on real on FBS.
Scalper! Need big Leverage or Margin, If you have low margin like me its recomended for increase leverage 1:400 or more.
ignore 71% drawdown, that because of my manual trade ruin it.
the real drawdown around 15% with my personal risky setting fix 0.1lot per 110$

The Price Action Scalping Expert Advisor
is based on Special Price Action. Combines with some indicators and AI (Artificial Intelligence) to get opportunities to entry

Hi, I have a question, are you using a vps? If yes, is it require a fast internet connection? And how is the performance of the robot as to this date?

Hi, I have a question, are you using a vps? If yes, is it require a fast internet connection? And how is the performance of the robot as to this date?
I have been using it on a VPS, 17ms ping, went from 200usd to 150usd on demo account in about two weeks. Maybe MT4 vps with a less then 3ms ping is what is necessary???? any ideas?

My advice is: when you hear about an effective expert advisor, always ask for demo version to backtest it yourself. If it is ok in brackets, rent it for one month (for about 10-20 USD) to test in demo account or real account. If all is fine, rent for more months until you find it entirely satisfying. Never buy anything immediately.

Not open posion in demo acc vps .
When i change m1-> h1. It open but when close posion, it not open.
Ea have error

I run it for Real account with 1 month, result very safe (around 15 % DD) with more than 60 percent since deposit.
This robot cost 1.500$ at mastereas.com (see full description also here) i had buy this 1 month ago.

Note :
Scalper! Need big Leverage or Margin, If you have low margin like me its recomended for increase leverage 1:400 or more.

is based on Special Price Action. Combines with some indicators and AI (Artificial Intelligence) to get opportunities to entry
gonna try this ea hope it will give good result

Note :

thankfull if someone dm me with this

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.