What's new

the best trading course recommend to a beginner

Alexandre94

hello family, i am a beginner in forex trading so what is the best trading course recommend to a beginner
would you help me to get pdf courses? thank you

It is best to check out the educational resources offered by your broker (provided you have chosen a good broker). Also, remember to keep practicing what you learn on your demo account. Learning by doing is a great approach. You can also choose a broker that offers bonuses and trading rewards (I'm with Axiory and they give good rewards for trading). This gives you some flexibility to make your mistakes, which is really the best way to learn.

hello family, i am a beginner in forex trading so what is the best trading course recommend to a beginner
would you help me to get pdf courses? thank you
Hello this is Gulshan Negi
Well, there are a number of reputable platforms and resources available to help you learn and comprehend the fundamentals of forex trading if you are a beginner and looking for educational resources. Some popular choices include BabyPips, Investopedia, Forex.com, DailyFX, Coursera, and Udemy.
Thanks

tradinghub 3.0 is awesome! iv done a whole bunch and watched so many youtubes... every person is different though so finding one that works for u is the most important part. Baby pips can give u the basics then u have to figure out what kind of person u are and if u are risk adverse... and how often u want to be trading, etc.

To learn about forex trading:

1. Understand the basics of currency pairs, exchange rates, and the forex market.
2. Educate yourself through books, articles, and online resources.
3. Open a demo account to practice trading without risking real money.
4. Learn technical analysis for chart patterns and indicators.
5. Consider fundamental analysis by staying updated on economic factors.
6. Develop a trading plan with goals and risk management rules.
7. Start with small investments and manage your capital wisely.
8. Continuously learn, adapt, and stay updated on market tre

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.