What's new

The best trading strategy

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Kedibone

Hey guys I have went over the market maker videos for some reason it seems easy when watching the videos but complicated when trying to trade are there any groups of people who trade the market maker ways free groups please

There is no such thing as best strategy, different strategies fit the needs of different people, you have to pick one that fits your needs as a trader.

According to my own understanding, naked trading is the best practice! Depending on technical tool is an illusion! In my live trading chart, I use only 200MA for understanding dynamic support/resistant levels!

Choosing a trading strategy is a subjective matter. You should pick your trading strategy based on your personality type, level of discipline, risk tolerance, capital available and your schedule.

To me, the moving average strategy gives a better feedback even though the opinion is different to others. Every trader has his own strategy that is gold to him. Actually, I am accustomed to using moving average and RSI indicator because I can take my average profit using this strategy.

Choosing a trading strategy is a subjective matter. You should pick your trading strategy based on your personality type, level of discipline, risk tolerance, capital available and your schedule.
I totally agree! It is very important for a trader to choose his trading strategy wisely.
A trader should also prefer backtesting his strategy during different time frames in different market environments before trading live.

The best trading strategy that is both easy to comprehend and highly effective is trend trading. It relies on making use of the technical analysis for identification of the direction of the market momentum. A medium-term strategy, it is generally employed by position traders or swing traders as each of these positions remain open for long.

There are no best strategies because strategies in forex trading don’t always work. You have to analyse the market situation and be flexible while implementing strategies.

The efficiency of a trading strategy depends on the skills acquired by the traders. Traders need to have a good hold on their trading strategy in order to use it efficiently.

For a trading strategy to be efficient, it is important that the traders find their trading strategy edge.
Traders should backtest their trading strategies several times in different market environments on a demo account to gain an edge.

The concept of best strategy is very obscure as there is not a single strategy that is useful for all. The strategy you must apply depends on your trading style.

The concept of one-size-fits-all can’t be applied here. The trading that suits your trading style and approach is the best strategy for you. You will learn as you grow in trading which strategy is working for you and how to customise a strategy according to your trading needs.

There are no such full proof strategies, which can give you profit. Different people have different strategies, according to their convenience. You just need to plan according to your understanding and chart interpretations.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.