What's new

General Thunderbird v10

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes
hy all, before I bought this on the telegram, my rope felt cheated because I didn't get a good arrangement, could anyone help me find a good arrangement. thank you

Please find attached Thunderbird V10 latest as gift from me to all members of this forum.emotion smile

Attached SET Files for much profit.
Hi guys, I am new to this and I have been scrolling to see how profitable this EA is, can somebody please share testing results. A friend of mine was on V8 and he wiped his account

I'm testing it on a $1000 demo account with 0.01 lot to see what the results are. I don't do backtest or do strategy tests. I'm always testing in real market.
Will keep you guys informed.
Results of testing day 1:

On a demo account from 1k, the EA made $5 profit by closing two orders at tp. Other orders are still running.
When 1 order closes in profit, the EA opens directly another order in both ways on the same currency.
So the orders are build exponential and this could be a danger for growing margin.
The EA was attached on 6 currency charts and opened 12 orders at lot 0.01.
After closing 1 order, it opened a 2 way order on the same currency.
So instead of running 12 orders, now I've got 14 orders floating ( due the 2 tp's)
I'll keep following up

Results of testing day 1:

On a demo account from 1k, the EA made $5 profit by closing two orders at tp. Other orders are still running.
When 1 order closes in profit, the EA opens directly another order in both ways on the same currency.
So the orders are build exponential and this could be a danger for growing margin.
The EA was attached on 6 currency charts and opened 12 orders at lot 0.01.
After closing 1 order, it opened a 2 way order on the same currency.
So instead of running 12 orders, now I've got 14 orders floating ( due the 2 tp's)
I'll keep following up
Titto here, but with only 3 pairs i am running it all in green only

Report test day 2.

As yesterday, the EA closed some trades in profit, but also 1 in loss. Total earned on those 2 days with closed orders is $23 with 0.01 lots. System stays the same, for every order closed, 2 others are opened bringing the margin higher and higher. Today I turned off the EA so that the running orders can be closed without opening new ones. 23 floating orders atm.
Will keep you guys further informed.

Basically, the info that's given on telegram is BS with 0.01 lots
The EA is profitable, but you need to keep a close eye on it. I'm pretty sure if I left the EA running for a whole week (5 days) on a 1k account, margin call would be triggered at the end of day 4 or in best case day 5.

Basically, the info that's given on telegram is BS with 0.01 lots
The EA is profitable, but you need to keep a close eye on it. I'm pretty sure if I left the EA running for a whole week (5 days) on a 1k account, margin call would be triggered at the end of day 4 or in best case day 5.
Could you please give us some more details

What I mean is, on telegram, the Rollo dude claims that you can make a return of 400% in 1 week with a initial deposit of $100.
Based on my testing, you can't have a return of 400% in 1 week with a small deposit of $100 due the margin building up. I initially started with 6 charts on a demo account of $1000 and after 2 days my floating orders already have a margin of $138.
So it's not possible to generate that kind of return in 1 week. The only way you could generate this is with a micro account with $100 deposit, but still...
I'm just guessing he's using screenshots of people using micro accounts and when the account get $400 in profit, posting that the return is 400%. But in reality only $4 because of the micro account

The EA is profitable over the long run, no doubt about that, but you need to keep a close eye to it and manage the EA. From time to time, you will have to stop the EA till your floating orders get closed or else be prepared to get a margin call

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.