What's new

General Thunderbird v10

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes
What I mean is, on telegram, the Rollo dude claims that you can make a return of 400% in 1 week with a initial deposit of $100.
Based on my testing, you can't have a return of 400% in 1 week with a small deposit of $100 due the margin building up. I initially started with 6 charts on a demo account of $1000 and after 2 days my floating orders already have a margin of $138.
So it's not possible to generate that kind of return in 1 week. The only way you could generate this is with a micro account with $100 deposit, but still...
I'm just guessing he's using screenshots of people using micro accounts and when the account get $400 in profit, posting that the return is 400%. But in reality only $4 because of the micro account
Would it be better to have a larger account such as $10000 and increase the lot size?

The EA is profitable over the long run, no doubt about that, but you need to keep a close eye to it and manage the EA. From time to time, you will have to stop the EA till your floating orders get closed or else be prepared to get a margin call
I noticed that too/.Profitable for long period but be careful of margin call. It is best to decrease lot and not get too greedy! I go $300 instead of $100 per pair

Would it be better to have a larger account such as $10000 and increase the lot size?
I don't think that it will change. The margin percentage will grow exponentially with lot size. So basically if you're using a 10k deposit with a lot size of 0.1 the margin percentage will be the same as when using 0.01 lot on a 1k account.
The only thing that could be triggered is a bigger profit but then you need to adjust your tp. I'm not very sure but I think you'll get more profit on cross currencies compared to the major currencies due the volatility. This need to be tested tho.

I don't think that it will change. The margin percentage will grow exponentially with lot size. So basically if you're using a 10k deposit with a lot size of 0.1 the margin percentage will be the same as when using 0.01 lot on a 1k account.
The only thing that could be triggered is a bigger profit but then you need to adjust your tp. I'm not very sure but I think you'll get more profit on cross currencies compared to the major currencies due the volatility. This need to be tested tho.
Thanks for your insight! I will keep it in mind!

Please find attached Thunderbird V10 latest as gift from me to all members of this forum.emotion smile

Attached SET Files for much profit.
Hey priya do you mind me asking , what you have to say avout the thunderbird??

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.