What's new

Profitable EA Trade Ringer V4.01 Latest

3.10 star(s) 36 Votes
Hello,
do i need to pay this version 4.01 which is attached every month or not? Please answer, i am not the only one who wants to know...

try always in cents account not demo accounts because demo is far away diff from real markets
cents acc is almosr same as real normal accounts but you need same big balance like cents to avoid blow up:cool:

Has anyone Tried using the payed one and using this one. Are they the same?

From what I know, there may be slight differences. For example, the "cracked" version can have an indicator with shows you news from ForexFactory. There's also some bug where the EA doesn't automatically stop when it has hit Equity Protector.

Whao after backtest. I tryed it on a live $110 account. It open n close 2 trade with profit then i leave my eyes away from it for 6 mins. When I come back i see it is opening and closing trade very fast and just the $0.07 comm from ICmarket make my account lose $55 in 6 mins zzz....... It's like something just made it go crazy

Is anyone having success running this? I've tied on 4 hour and daily with no trades in 24 hours, I know those are longer time frames but this is a scalper and I expected trades. I have tried on 1 minute and it picks up trade instantly, so it clearly can/does work.

Remember the EA has to have the News Filter TRUE for it to work. If you don't want to use the Filter just set FALSE the different types of TF below the News Settings (High, Medium, Low Impact news TF)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.