What's new

what is the best profit you made and which way you used?

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes
I hope everyone share his best successful days in Forex, how much profit he made, and which way he used or strategy ?
If there is French replies i will be so happy

Hi Gerard,
I have beed in forex since 2015
i used a lot of bots and strategies, but end result is same
now , i am using Frxcanal since May and they are doing well
Regards

Hi Gerard,
They trade manually, using their own trading signals in your account, so the client has to do nothing, and they do everything starting from opening the trade, following up till they close it
Returns differs from month to month but my minimum profit with them till now was 50 % per month, and my maximum profit is in the current month Sep and it has not passed yet
Regards

Hi Gerard,
I have been in forex since 2018
i used a lot of strategies, but the end result with heavy losses.
now, i am using price action since 2021 and they are doing well

Hi Gerard,
I have been in forex since 2018
i used a lot of strategies, but with no success
i now use smart money trading strat seems to work well

I hope everyone share his best successful days in Forex, how much profit he made, and which way he used or strategy ?
If there is French replies i will be so happy
everyone’s forex trading experience will be different, if you are looking at the true upper echelon of forex traders

thanks for everyone participated in my post, i think the best solution till now is frxcanal
if any one have more solutions kindly share it

My best returns usually come from the simple S/R system on high timeframes. Trades are rare and you have to wait for the outcome for one-two week but win rate is astonishing. You just have to plan your trades carefully.

I have been in forex since 2013. I developed EAs for a broker for a long time. Now I develope my own EAs and it gives me 3-8% constant profits / month

I use KTM forex system... Shared here along with trade results on my live account....still profitable if you take trades from major levels

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.