10- after choose m30 time frame
11- after set winner life changer EA on chart and check EA smiley mode
and click on show all pairs..

Important
- Always set EA on only one chart & Minimum deposit 250$ USD
- We set some pair in EA so no need open other chart
- Use EA on any time frame. but m30 best for EA
- Winner life changer EA work on all brokers and all type of accounts
- Always use recommended lot size (size chart on below)
- Winner life changer EA give you 250% - 340% profit on recommended lot size. so dont take and risk

lot size chart
- 250$ - 0.01 lot size
- 500$ - 0.01-0.02 lot size
- 1000$ - 0.03-0.04 lot size
- 2000$ - 0.05-0.06 lot size
- 3000$ - 0.07-0.09 lot size
- 5000$ - 0.10-0.20 lot size
- 10000$ -0.40-0.60 lot size
- 20000$ - 0.70-1.1 lot size
- 30000$ - 1.2-1.5 lot size
- 50000$ - 1.6-2.0 lot size
- 100000$ - 2.5-5.0 lot size
- 100000S+ -6.0- 7.0 lot size
Is this Bot thesame in Life changer EA?

Try this EA its working on my real account recently

Attachments

• EA - Budak Ubat v1.51.ex4
    36 KB · Views: 14
Try this its also working on real account any broker...but i havnt test yet on real account..recently i just test on demo its Good i dont know on coming days

Attachments

• Dragon Expert Advisor v4.1.ex4
    33.7 KB · Views: 14
Many members here are looking for this source code. I hope it will serve your purpose. God bless you all.

Attachments

• Life Changer EA(1).mq4
    96.9 KB · Views: 55
It blew my $3000 account last week Thursday. I had it on 30m TF chart using 0.09 lot size.

I've been using this EA now for sometime, the only thing I changed is I use 0.01 lot per $1000 balance, I run 4 pairs trading on 1M TF, it gives me about 20-25% return a month and I have never gone even close to blowing my account yet and I feel I'm very conservative on my settings.

0.09 on a $3000 account is far beyond where you should be, at most 0.01 per $500 on 2 pairs, but I believe 0.01 per $1000 on 4 pairs and it's good.

On another note, I wouldn't suggest running an account too small, if you start with low balance, use higher time frame like 1H and only 1 pair until you can get your balance up to about $2000 and run 0.02 on 2pairs at 30m or at most 15m TF to be on the safe side.

I run a live account at $20000 at current, running on 4 pairs on all default pairs, starting lot size 0.20 and everything else is default on 1m TF

I've been using this EA now for sometime, the only thing I changed is I use 0.01 lot per $1000 balance, I run 4 pairs trading on 1M TF, it gives me about 20-25% return a month and I have never gone even close to blowing my account yet and I feel I'm very conservative on my settings.

0.09 on a $3000 account is far beyond where you should be, at most 0.01 per $500 on 2 pairs, but I believe 0.01 per $1000 on 4 pairs and it's good.

On another note, I wouldn't suggest running an account too small, if you start with low balance, use higher time frame like 1H and only 1 pair until you can get your balance up to about $2000 and run 0.02 on 2pairs at 30m or at most 15m TF to be on the safe side.

I run a live account at $20000 at current, running on 4 pairs on all default pairs, starting lot size 0.20 and everything else is default on 1m TF
Thanks for sharing your settings. How long have you been using this EA? My account didn't get blown, but I lost all my 6 months gains and a little more. I am trading a ZAR account so kinda confused on how to set the lot size.

By "running on 4 pairs" you mean MaxPairTrades is set to 4?

I was running it on the M15 timeframe. Do you know how the different timeframes affect how this EA take trades?

Thanks for you input Ok hand:)

1 - copy winner life changer robot
2 - open data folder
3 - open mql4 folder
4 - after open exper folder and paste your EA this folder
5 - now restart your mt4
6- after open any chart and click auto trading anable this
7- now go expert folder and open winner life changer EA
8- click on these box and tick them
9 - after choose lot size
10- after choose m30 time frame
11- after set winner life changer EA on chart and check EA smiley mode
and click on show all pairs..

Important
- Always set EA on only one chart & Minimum deposit 250$ USD
- We set some pair in EA so no need open other chart
- Use EA on any time frame. but m30 best for EA
- Winner life changer EA work on all brokers and all type of accounts
- Always use recommended lot size (size chart on below)
- Winner life changer EA give you 250% - 340% profit on recommended lot size. so dont take and risk

lot size chart
- 250$ - 0.01 lot size
- 500$ - 0.01-0.02 lot size
- 1000$ - 0.03-0.04 lot size
- 2000$ - 0.05-0.06 lot size
- 3000$ - 0.07-0.09 lot size
- 5000$ - 0.10-0.20 lot size
- 10000$ -0.40-0.60 lot size
- 20000$ - 0.70-1.1 lot size
- 30000$ - 1.2-1.5 lot size
- 50000$ - 1.6-2.0 lot size
- 100000$ - 2.5-5.0 lot size
- 100000S+ -6.0- 7.0 lot size
Thanks for sharing. By the way, I also noticed that in another post also sharing a similar EA: https://www.forexforum.co/threads/life-changer-ea-full-version.2226/. Are they actually the same EA?

Sorry to say this but I think either the EA has some problems or the recommended settings are too risky. Please see attached screenshot for your own judgement. I only set up this EA yesterday and this morning when I woke up, I see 13 trades opening and not much free margin left even when using1:1000 large leverage with $250 balance. This account is going to blow up anytime soon. Therefore, I think this is no good for me. Sorry but that's my conclusion on this EA. However, if anyone still like this EA and the settings, please test it on demo only and make any decisions at your own risks. Simple as that. Thanks and that's all I can say about this EA. Bye.

Attachments

• 2021-02-26 Winner life changer EA(13 trades opening, too risky).jpg
    2021-02-26 Winner life changer EA(13 trades opening, too risky).jpg
    758.8 KB · Views: 25
Is it the same EA like „Life Changer EA“ or is it something different?
I don't think they are the same. This Winner life changer EA placed a lot of trades but life changer EA placed just a few trades which is better in terms of risks in my opinion. I have just posted a new post (pending approval from the moderator/admin) with screenshot attached showing everyone how risky is this Winner Life Changer EA. Stay tuned for the new post soon. My advice for you is to forget Winner Life Changer EA and go for that Life Changer EA which is better in my opinion. Wish you all the best then. Take care and God bless. bye

Updates: my account is on the way to hell now with the 100% of blowing up very soon. Free Margin is in negative now. See attached screenshot.
Again, this EA is no good in my opinion. And also it is not the same as the other Life Changer EA which is much better in performance. That's all I can say about this EA.

Attachments

• 2021-02-26 Winner life changer EA(on the way to hell now, free margin showing negative).jpg
    2021-02-26 Winner life changer EA(on the way to hell now, free margin showing negative).jpg
    866.6 KB · Views: 41
Is it the same EA like „Life Changer EA“ or is it something different?
I don't think they are the same. This EA placed a lot of trades which is super risky. Whereas the other Life Change EA does not do that and the results are much better in my opinion.

what's your set bro :oops::oops::oops: ?
simple. just follow the recommended settings. My balance was $250 using only 0.01 lot exactly as recommended settings and no change to anything else and just leave them as default. and the EA placed lots of trades which is super risky. thats how I experienced with this EA. Trust me, when you test it with the same settings as recommended, you would see the similar stuff happened and I can assure you, you do not want to put this EA on your real account. thats my only advice for you. in short, just do your own testing to find out the real result for your demo account for a few days and you will surely understand how this EA behave. simple as that.
In conclusion: i dont think this EA will work well in the long run and therefore i won't recommend anyone to use it in their real account. Thats all I can say about this EA.

Last edited:
simple. just follow the recommended settings. My balance was $250 using only 0.01 lot exactly as recommended settings and no change to anything else and just leave them as default. and the EA placed lots of trades which is super risky. thats how I experienced with this EA. Trust me, when you test it with the same settings as recommended, you would see the similar stuff happened and I can assure you, you do not want to put this EA on your real account. thats my only advice for you. in short, just do your own testing to find out the real result for your demo account for a few days and you will surely understand how this EA behave. simple as that.
In conclusion: i dont think this EA will work well in the long run and therefore i won't recommend anyone to use it in their real account. Thats all I can say about this EA.
For sur it’s not life changer... I have good profit with life changer but last week eurchf pump the account :cautious:

For sur it’s not life changer... I have good profit with life changer but last week eurchf pump the account :cautious:
Ya it's true that Winner life changer EA is not the same as Life Changer EA with the results that I saw. Pls Correct me if I'm wrong, so are you saying that life changer EA is all good except last week no good because of EURCHF?

Ya it's true that Winner life changer EA is not the same as Life Changer EA with the results that I saw. Pls Correct me if I'm wrong, so are you saying that life changer EA is all good except last week no good because of EURCHF?
I can't be 100% sure because once the account exploded because of usdjpy and now with eurchf ... it depends on market conditions and manipulations ... i deleted these pairs but nothing says that another pair will not do the same that's why I insist on the fact that if there are people in this forum who master this robot with the adequate parameters, that they do not hesitate to let us know ... thank youhf

It is actually the same EA, you can see from what displays on screen chart info when the EA is attached. The difference is the one being called Winner Life Changer here is just the demo version and doesn’t allow the changing of many settings. Also does not allow the viewing of these settings. So it’s likely just the settings are different which is leading to different behaviour. I’m 99% confident it is the same EA otherwise.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.