What's new

anyway to make a living with forex?

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Brainless

Any successful Trader here can share some experience?
Thanks in advance & wish all guys will have a stable income with trading.

Hello, I cannot answer you because I am not a successful trader but I will be glad to see that you found it.

I make some money from trading, enough to pay some bills and to buy presents at Christmas. However, my husband also works so we don't live off trading income alone. I think it's possible, but I haven't gotten to the top yet.

Most of youtubers, instagrammers etc you see that claims to be successful in trading and make a good living from it are liars. keep it in mind

Yep record some videos upload to youtube create a premium course and sell it. Most risk free way to make money from Forex.

To become successful in this market, you need to focus on understanding and learning the market sentiment before you make any moves. It is important to understand the factors that affect market changes, so you can plan your moves towards generating profit. Focus on risk management techniques and try to be patient.

Most of youtubers, instagrammers etc you see that claims to be successful in trading and make a good living from it are liars. keep it in mind
What if such people actually exist?
Besides people still earn a living from forex too you know.
What about some quiet individuals who make good cash from binary

I make some money from trading, enough to pay some bills and to buy presents at Christmas. However, my husband also works so we don't live off trading income alone. I think it's possible, but I haven't gotten to the top yet.
Hello
what strategy you use?
if possible to tell

yeah, there are many ways,
one way is you learn forex , practice everyday and lose some money and learn about psychological part of it and you struggle but eventually get better control over ur emotions, U can see finally after a while the difference between fake emotions and real emotions.
another way is you discover or buy an EA (Robot) or Indicator (Alert one) to trade with ease.
another way is by following signals of a good signal service.
another way is by luck you meet someone who will handle your account.\Many ways to earn.

Any successful Trader here can share some experience?
Thanks in advance & wish all guys will have a stable income with trading.
Just be consistent never give up and work on good long term profitable strategy, always do back test so that you can minimize the potential loss and make max profit!

I am in the process of being one and I am also an investor.
Believe in yourself and your system that you are using. Keep trying and never give up is the key.

It's possible of course but takes time and perseverance. Many don't have what it takes to put the work in to reach the level required to make enough money from trading to live well. Just in the same way there aren't as many doctors as there are shelf stackers.

Pay for signals from a reputable trading company that you can speak too and will show you past results....this can dramatically save you money in the long term.

I think so, but it takes time and will.
Many people don't want to put in the time to get to the level needed to make enough money from trading to live well.
It just depends on the individual, we are not all the same.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.