What's new

best timeframe to trade on

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

junkmail

Hello everyone, i am looking for the best timeframe to trade on. I have been using the 1 minute but i am not having any success. please help me

try 15 minutes for interday trading (Swing Trading), 5 min for scalping. and always rely with the 1 hour, always trade-in its directions, to avoid getting stopped out. / avoid 1 minute, that's just too much noise.

first you need to identify what type of trader you are before hoever its important to do a top down markup support and resistance levels trend lines ect from the higher timeframe then take your entries on the lower timeframes using price action when it gets to those levels

it's hard to recommend you something. Let us know what trading you do... If you like a day trading - focus on M15 and M5 for scalping as karabo suggested you earlier. However, if you have some more time, I could recommend you H4 and M15.

Choosing the perfect time frame is always up to you. Everyone should choose the time frame as per his/her personality. I think the best answer would be, "there is no right or wrong, each time frame works, u nedda just right strategy and approach." I hope that would help. :)

There is no perfect time frame to trade it all depends on the individual trader. Some traders consider one minute timeframe as too noisy but it is the perfect trading time frame for others. The most important thing to know is which type of trader are you? A scalper or a swing trader. The type of trader you are determine to a large extent the kind of timeframe you will trade. Many feel one hour is the safest to trade.

Its the same thing i was saying just depends on the type of trader you are its as simple as that really.. but for me its just Top down markup take my entries on the lower timeframes :notworthy:

most of the time frames are the same, however, most traders will use H1 as the standard trading time frame, because in H1, it is neutral between market fluctuations.

depend of what kind of operativity you have, for example if you trade like swing trading you don't have to go below the TF4 hour, if you do scalp you can go below TF30

Every trader has a different trading plan. Some make a profit and some make losses. But to become a good and successful trader you need to make a great trading plan. To make that plan you need to know all the information required about forex. Lack of knowledge and information can hamper your plan. you may face a great loss. So, to make a plan you need to gather all information from reliable sources like AtoZ Markets. Information can make your plan stronger than others.

try 15 minutes for interday trading (Swing Trading), 5 min for scalping. and always rely with the 1 hour, always trade-in its directions, to avoid getting stopped out. / avoid 1 minute, that's just too much noise.
Those are the time frames I prefer to use as well.

Seems m5 does the best for me!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online

No members online now.