What's new

Ctrader vs mt4

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes
MT4 if very beginner friendly, and Ctrader is much more advanced, they have some really great features built into the program, overall I think its better than mt4 if you use the more advanced features

I prefer ctrader its much more modern but the brokerage choice is limited especialy if you're from north america

mt4 is all custom by brokerage now though? i dont understand that why cant i just download a plain old version of mt4 i cannot FIND IT ANYWHERE even the maker of th software u click on download mt4 they lie and give you mt5

Until today I've never heard of ctrader, i have been using only MT4. It's good to know there are other platforms out there.

I find more useful Ctrader than MT4. It has more time frames, more bars tipe, execution is faster and the interface is friendly to use

well, the usability is a big advantage for cTrader. More useful features out of the box. Dark theme is awesome. MT4 is missing completely dark mode and this is main issue for my eyes.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.