What's new

Fake Account Managers

Dursh

There are lots of fake account managers on Telegram this days. They will post fake results but as soon as you give them your account, they will blow it.
Be careful.

skrillexxx68

i dont actually understand why these people are offering these services if they cant trade themselves, be careful everybuddy bcz most of them are just traing to trade with a real account thats yours, some evil people are unfortunately around there....look out

Victor265

This is really bad. If they don't know how to trade they should leave other people's hard earned money alone

masd

account managers 99% of the time are scammers especially when deposits and withdraws are very complex or with crypto

tama9ash

i dont actually understand why these people are offering these services if they cant trade themselves, be careful everybuddy bcz most of them are just traing to trade with a real account thats yours, some evil people are unfortunately around there....look out

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Fx slayer the original version not the fake ones Trading Systems and Strategies 1
L Forex is not a scam, but the fake gurus are the living a luxury lifestyle with your cash... Forex Education 35
C Strategy Fake out zones that you should not fall for. Forex Indicators and Tools 0
R General Can we know whether the myfxbook is Real or Fake? General Discussions 2
J fake forex systems everywhere Trading Systems and Strategies 4
D What i think about fake brokers Think Markets Forex Broker Reviews 4
N RECOVER FUNDS FROM FAKE BROKERS Forex Broker Reviews 1
Ruben JR Fake system detected... FREE Euro Scalper Pro Signals Forex Education 6
T Profitable EA What is best EA for 100$ account? Trading Systems and Strategies 0
N Proprietary Firm Trading or Personal Account Trading Systems and Strategies 1
D Synthetics trading how do you trade sythetics with a small account especially the strategies you can use on that so that the account is not blown on General Discussions 2
S Forex Time broker cent account FXTM Forex Broker Reviews 0
V Does the Goldify Ea work and what is the minimum account size Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 3
A How i grown up my account very fast? General Discussions 0
B New EA Cent Account (USD20 = USD2000) Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0
M Suggestion Account managers in forex Forex Education 1
cherrymover Interactive brokers now allow traders to open account with less than 10k in balance Interactive Forex Trading 0
Forex Identity Small account journal! Interactive Forex Trading 12
I Euro Scalper EA, tested on my live account Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 2
K Vix75 EA for small account General Discussions 0
V I downloaded signalspro007_v6 and it was crap. account negative MetaTrader 0
W Best currency Pair to trade for safe profit for small account General Discussions 25
W Looking For Expert Advisor EA for Small Account .....Any Idea Guys ? General Discussions 0
@ Forex robot please be careful before using on live account Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 2
@ Robot for trading live account any broker Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0
@ Forex robot to trade your live account Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0
@ Forex robot for your live account Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0
@ Please use this indicator on your demo account first and go on live Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0
@ Profitable EA test it on your demo account first please Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 1
D Suggestion I need someone to manage my small.account Trading Systems and Strategies 0
R Practice more in the demo account General Discussions 2
H Running more than one MT4 (on PC) account seperately Trading Systems and Strategies 1
R Demo account is important Forex Education 6
A Raw Spread Account review IC Markets Broker Reviews 0
T Wanna grow our account? Stocks and Indexes 0
G Looking for a great strategy that can double my account Forex Education 3
S Profitable EA Real Account Live Report Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 16
W Blowing my account several times Forex Education 3
B Small account.What's the best timeframe to grow small account. Vix 75 and is it best to hold the trade or take the profit Trading Systems and Strategies 3
K hello. can someone help with the best set for hedging profit EA $500 account? MetaTrader 11
sara123 General I have a 10K account and I need help to build it. Trading Systems and Strategies 3
K Tutorial The Secret to prevent blowing your Trading Account Forex Education 0
R Practice in demo account Forex Education 8
R Online demo trading account Forex Education 2
S i thought forex trading was easy but my account history has just proven me wrong Forex Education 0
S General account blown pls help, i need a mentor asap General Discussions 9
M General How to grow small small10 dollars account Other Topics 0
F Need Investor Account from Profitable EA Trading Systems and Strategies 0
T Tutorial Having A Lot size Plan For your account Balance Forex Education 0
M Best way to trade small account synthetic indices? Trading Systems and Strategies 0